• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 『 お か え り! 』『 welcome home! 』 (CLOSED)

Where should the OOC be?

• Thread

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Discord

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I can open an exception to western digital art if the subject in question does resemble the yōkai you are playing as.
I just don't like anime pictures very much unless they're very well drawn, so I'd prefer to use art. I can spoiler what I wanted to use and you can tell me if it's okay.

amp_annie_mei_long_braid_by_dctb-d891soj.jpgamp_bunbun_mei_by_dctb-d9wvny4.jpguntitled_47_by_dctb-dam3h51.jpg

pokemon_cosplay_girl__photo_study__by_ayyasap-d8yem3j.jpg

I've got the basis for my shapeshifting furball all set up.

He has three vastly different human appearances outside of his Tanuki form :p.

I've got the basis for my shapeshifting furball all set up.

He has three vastly different human appearances outside of his Tanuki form :p.
If you state him to be highly skilled in shapeshifting, three forms should be allowed as the limit.

Well he has a Childish Appearance, Teenage appearance and Adult Appearance. All catered towards the Tanuki's mischievous ways

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Er now that I think about it Shishin is suppose to be a parental figure right? Should they um have a middle aged look then? I have my FC but then I got doubtful...

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Er now that I think about it Shishin is suppose to be a parental figure right? Should they um have a middle aged look then? I have my FC but then I got doubtful...
I only request the shinshi to look at least adult-like in appearance, as they do not age up until they reach adulthood according to their species. Hopefully that's reasonable for you?

I only request the shinshi to look at least adult-like in appearance, as they do not age up until they reach adulthood according to their species. Hopefully that's reasonable for you?
Oh yea shouldn’t be a problem then. Going with this
BF0EBB7A-7D9C-46EE-9097-32FD06C672C1.jpegC2DDB493-6FAB-4BF6-B9E5-3DA4849D0324.jpegEDA5EB20-3605-4324-AFF9-E7593B6C2316.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back