• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ⓞⓗ ⓜⓨ Ⓖⓞⓓ! Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓘⓛⓛⓔⓓ Ⓚⓔⓝⓝⓨ!

Son Nellie

I AM THE HYPE!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
As you may have guessed by the title, this is a South Park RP search. I'm an adult as of posting and have an OC to use for the RP if that's ok with you. I'll give you info at the bottom
RULES:
~Please don't ghost me. If you lose interest, let me know and I'll understand.
~Please don't write a whole essay for a response (I'm kinda lazy, but hey, at least I'm honest)
~Absolutely NO Proships
~If we play characters that are children in canon(such as best boy Kenny), I ask that they be age-altered to be adults or mid-to-late teens please!
~A lot of mature themes will be in this, please be careful!
~I RP with any age as long as Y'all are ok with it! RPs are not comparable to me being attracted to you and some people need to understand that
~Romance will be a key point here, and I'm entirely LGBT friendly!
Age: (Varies but I'll go anywhere between 14 and 21 to start)
Likes: DInosaurs, grilled cheese sandwiches, sleeping, Kenny(I believe in hood-down Kenny supremacy)
Dislikes: Cabbages, her brother Jordon, school
Hobbies: Playing electric guitar, singing, playing video games, voice acting, reading
OC Pic:
1680555162977.png
OC Image creator credit: Digital Idol Maker ~ meiker.io

Users who are viewing this thread

Back