• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern NVCHS OOC Thread

We should be scheduled to start somewhere around...next Tuesday? Or this Friday depending on how many characters have been submitted by that point. Anyone think we should start earlier or later?

I think after we have enough characters and some basic plotting done, we can hit it off? :)

Aye, that could work. Let's start with the plotting then to get it out of the way.

So do you all want to start in a mass congregation welcoming the students back from Summer, or do you want to start off later in the year?

Personally, I’d want to do some good old-fashioned bullying there. Could be a way how to put few characters together, start building friendships. It would provide a thing for those kids to bond over.

Hm, personally I'd like to start like at thhe beginning of the year, even for just a bit, just so we could see how the characters interact with each other and then skip to later if we desire

Yeah, some staff could become annoyed with certain students *cough* teachers pet *cough* and start to ignore them.

Lmao same, may I ask which state (if you grew up in the US that is)

Born and raised Canadian here, I'm used to -35 or -40 winters, but global warming is fucking us up here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back