• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Numbers Interest Check

Wayward

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dystopian future in which a secret agency with enhancements tries to recover the world continent by continent, while also searching for their maker, 'Mother' and defeating the dictator, 'Father'.

The year is 2037

And World War III has begun.

A dictator is trying to take over the world, continent by continent.

The countries who haven't been swallowed by the impending darkness have banded together in order to fight.

But there is one problem.

Technology has advanced beyond what anyone thought it would ever be: The Creation of Artificial Life.

Not just any life, though; Soldiers.

Mindless beings to fight for the dictator.

All was going well for the dictator and his wife, the leading scientist for their victory project.

Until one day, there was a bump in the road.

A 'child' was born with some sort of defect.

Now mind you, it wasn't a defect that you're probably used to; this defect gave the child a mind of it's own.

An immunity to the disease of conformity.

The dictator quickly disposed of the child, much to the distress of his wife, the "mother" to these artificial children.

The dictator began to notice that these peculiar specimens were born with a mark: a Roman numeral somewhere on their body.

More children like the first began popping up

And more children began to disappear.

Enraged and broken hearted, the dictator's wife took the remaining embryos and fled.

She dispersed them throughout the free land in hopes that it would give her remaining children a better chance at surviving.

The children were given to families at random, the female scientist making sure the family knew how to care for the 'embryo' until its 'birth'.

Her only fear of their detection being the Number.

Shortly after, the dictator's wife is captured, but alas too late.

The children have been born.

The children begin to show signs of enhanced physical and mental capacities and are soon sought out by what was left of the military.

They are separated from their families and told of there true beginning; of their

'Mother'.

The children are trained in their different specialties and within the span of ten years, become the top-dogs of their sector.

Now the time has come for action.

The dictator has taken over two more continents and there is a plan to take one back.

The children, now adults, are to be pulled together into a team in hopes of achieving the impossible

Co-Gm: @JujuBee

Last edited by a moderator:

ubUl5Lm.gif

Kiroshiven said:
So roughly how many people are needed for this?
We want at most 6 characters so we've reached our number count to be honest. Now we're just waiting and fixing up the real thread as we do so.

Alright folks. The roleplay is up for you all to gander at. All I ask is that you wait until Wayward gets her character sheet up before putting yours up. thank you!

Detailed - Numbers

JujuBee said:
@Kiroshiven Well aren't you ahead of the game. I'm eager to see what you come up with because of your excitement.
@DrCompton

8eQqot7.gif
I've already got him ready to go in my mind. I am going to just have a wild time with him.

Edit: He's up and bad pun is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back