NS OOC Chat

I am at work right now and am on a break. It's an eight hour shift and I have a morning shift tomorrow so I won't make a post until after that. If I don't respond by then you all have my permission  to pull Morgrim's hair and call him a whore  in character.

I am at work right now and am on a break. It's an eight hour shift and I have a morning shift tomorrow so I won't make a post until after that. If I don't respond by then you all have my permission  to pull Morgrim's hair and call him a whore  in character.

If we pull his hair, it'll detach from his head and he'll be even more disgusting than he already is ouo

Lol i love Riktos. His large personality reminds me of Ironbull.

Also I propose my NPC to be in birb form and rip Morgrim's hair screaming CAW CAW

@Morgrim

I mentioned in my last post that Riktos found a wanted poster. Can I have some options as to where it would guide me to, or who i might have to gentley greet with a battleaxe?

Lol it would be funny if I put a wanted poster out on ether, but nah. Lets just say a guy named Varus 'The Bear' has a thousand gold bounty on him. Basically a big badass mofo who murders and eat people. His bounty on being low because he's only been in the city for like two weeks.

Lol it would be funny if I put a wanted poster out on ether, but nah. Lets just say a guy named Varus 'The Bear' has a thousand gold bounty on him. Basically a big badass mofo who murders and eat people. His bounty on being low because he's only been in the city for like two weeks.

That is such a jab at riktos im gonna have to take him out XD

At least it's going back to it's old format (ish). We still get to keep hosted projects, which is awesome. We're basically getting the best of both forums. For the most part, anyway lol

@Morgrim

Morg.

My I'm uncultured

Ether isnt covered in blood fam. He may still smell like it but the excess blood was stored into the vials he keeps remember? BOI

Users who are viewing this thread