NS OOC Chat

WOT ARE YEH DOIN' YEH PUNK?!?!?! BLUDDY FOODGE WHAR BE THA HAPPNENZ? DEY B EVRYWHAR!

Oh my gods.

We're rebooting, so Morg and I are setting it all back up (I'm in charge of organizing it all xD).

OK, so WORKINGBACKWARDS

firstofallthere's THIS--- SUPERPUMPED

then there's the robots one, still good, but i've been waiting for it to happen for awhile

ANDTHENTHERE'STHERANDOMSHITCALLEDHOMESTUCKTHATSHITSNUTS

THEN I HAVE THREE CHARACTERS FOR YOU MY FRIENDS

THE ICING ON THE CAKE

THE METAPHORICAL NITROGEN OF MY ATMOSPHERE

I BRING TO YALLS ATTENTION MUTHAFUGGAS,

D

&

D

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]ANLEMMIETELLYATHATSHITISCOMPLICATEDASFUCKANDIMDOINGACHARACTERWITHTWOBACKSTORIESPLUSAMULTIVERSEANDAMINICAPAIGNINSIDEACAMPAIGN[/COLOR]

OK, so WORKINGBACKWARDS

firstofallthere's THIS--- SUPERPUMPED

then there's the robots one, still good, but i've been waiting for it to happen for awhile

ANDTHENTHERE'STHERANDOMSHITCALLEDHOMESTUCKTHATSHITSNUTS

THEN I HAVE THREE CHARACTERS FOR YOU MY FRIENDS

THE ICING ON THE CAKE

THE METAPHORICAL NITROGEN OF MY ATMOSPHERE

I BRING TO YALLS ATTENTION MUTHAFUGGAS,

D

&

D

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]ANLEMMIETELLYATHATSHITISCOMPLICATEDASFUCKANDIMDOINGACHARACTERWITHTWOBACKSTORIESPLUSAMULTIVERSEANDAMINICAPAIGNINSIDEACAMPAIGN[/COLOR]

o-o

My tone with typing was excited and crazy vehemently pleasurable yelling.

Allright, so this, this is good stuff, i've been waiting to do this for like, FOREVER. This roleplay is awesome. And this is the most activity i've seen on my feed since the site's been dark, aka the giant update, so i'm super happy about that

THEN, let me tell you, D&D is probably THE roleplay game. I DM for most of my bros, and we finished a giant ass campaign just yesterday. SO, that means i'm planning a new one. Problem is, where i want us to be is like, halfway across the map. So i've planned a little mini campaign within the campaign so we can do something on the way there.

PROBLEM IS, i handle a different world than the traditional DND universe. I've made my own places, my own stuff, i mean, SO MUCH SHIT that's different than EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK, so i've been spending time watching homestuck and creating the multiverse around the origional disk of the terrestrial plane. 

All this stuff is just so mentally stimulating and i'm just like, there is NO FUCKING WAY i'm sane XD

..Okay. o-o Keeping Wylloh, you keeping Baer?

The answer is yes, I am keeping the Gizzy Baer Man.

And to anyone who finds D&D interesting, or whatever the crazy ass love child i made with the games traditional world, i could email yalls the lore, the maps, anything, because i'm like, super obsessive about it all

My tone with typing was excited and crazy vehemently pleasurable yelling.

Allright, so this, this is good stuff, i've been waiting to do this for like, FOREVER. This roleplay is awesome. And this is the most activity i've seen on my feed since the site's been dark, aka the giant update, so i'm super happy about that

THEN, let me tell you, D&D is probably THE roleplay game. I DM for most of my bros, and we finished a giant ass campaign just yesterday. SO, that means i'm planning a new one. Problem is, where i want us to be is like, halfway across the map. So i've planned a little mini campaign within the campaign so we can do something on the way there.

PROBLEM IS, i handle a different world than the traditional DND universe. I've made my own places, my own stuff, i mean, SO MUCH SHIT that's different than EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK, so i've been spending time watching homestuck and creating the multiverse around the origional disk of the terrestrial plane. 

All this stuff is just so mentally stimulating and i'm just like, there is NO FUCKING WAY i'm sane XD

I kinda agree o-o

The answer is yes, I am keeping the Gizzy Baer Man.

And to anyone who finds D&D interesting, or whatever the crazy ass love child i made with the games traditional world, i could email yalls the lore, the maps, anything, because i'm like, super obsessive about it all

Yay :3

And do i have to do anything with baer? Do i have to edit him or move him around or anything?

Check out the CS and update him accordingly, please. :)

Oh, ok, that's the only thing i have left to do. I didn't orginize anything in to the new lil categories but i can if need be

Users who are viewing this thread