NS OOC Chat

Oh fuck

the update means all our shit is gonna get moved again

jesus motherfuckin christ on a cracker snorting cocain

itll be all last year again

Did you just assume their gender?

trigge_by_curtiskaiju-da5vnig.jpg

Ana and javvy, u guys there?

o-o Sorry. I've hardly been home the past few days. A lot has been going on including exams, homework, work, keeping up-to-date with my dad's situation, etc. I'm hoping to have a post up by tonight.

Just letting you all know you have two days left to respond, excluding Fed since he had replied. @Anaxileah and @Javax if you two need more time don't worry about it, I understand things are rough right now.

Just letting you all know you have two days left to respond, excluding Fed since he had replied. @Anaxileah and @Javax if you two need more time don't worry about it, I understand things are rough right now.

I really appreciate it. After missing an entire week of school I've been trying to catch up like crazy, and I have so many things to do now.

Sorry. ;-; I've been really busy with exams, not being home, seeing and taking care of my dad, etc. I should be able to finally finish my post today. If not today, then tomorrow for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread