• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nowi Available

Nowi

Hello,

My name is Nowi, nice to meet you all. I'm new to the site and normally will be on here by phone as I am always on the to with work and school and life happening. But I will try to post once a day if I can.

I do fandoms and original ideas.

Fandoms (& the characters I can play:

Ib**** (Garry, Ib, Mary)

Black Butler*** (Sebastian, Clauda, Ciel, Alois, Finny)

Ouran Host Club*** (Haruhi, Tamaki, Honey, Twins, Kyoya)

Danny Phantom*** (Danny, Sam, Tucker, maybe others)

Five Nights At Freddy's*** (well anyone in this)

Rise of the Guardians** (Jack Frost)

Pokémon** (OC Trainer)

Kingdom Hearts** (Sora, Riku, Axel, Roxas, Namine, Kairi)

Can play Canon or OCs. As you see, I do mainly the guys but I can play females, most of them are my OCs though so..

Love M x F****

Can do some F x F*** (not graphic)

And a little M x M** (not graphic)

I don't have any original ideas just yet, they usually just pop up at random so if we PM each other for ideas, I might come up with one or two. Sometimes not.

Types of Settings I enjoy and have done:

Circus/Carnival

School/ Academy

Host Club

Butler/Maid Café

Fantasy

Medieval

Romance

Idols

Some Others I Can't Think Of A Moment...

Character Types:

Human

Nekos

Vampires

Kitsunes

Humanoid Elves

Fairies

Ghosts

Some Others...

I'm not sure of what else to say but hopefully this is good... Might just like one or two partners right now, most is three since I am a bit busy at times.

Thanks for reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="wizard justin]I would be intrested to roleplay with you.

[/QUOTE]
Hello, and thank you. What kind of roleplay are you into doing if you were to do one with me?

[QUOTE="wizard justin]How about Pokemon?

[/QUOTE]
I could do Pokémon. What generation are you into?

[QUOTE="wizard justin]Long as its not X and Y. That's when Pokemon was ruined. Game and anime

[/QUOTE]
Okay, well... I can do FireRed/LeafGreen, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or Black and White..

[QUOTE="wizard justin]Firered then :P

[/QUOTE]
Okay.. Um, I'll send you a PM so we can talk more about it.

[QUOTE="wizard justin]Alrighty!

[/QUOTE]
Um, actually.. Would it be okay if you send me a PM.. Seems I can't do it through phone and I'm not near a computer.

Moonsetter said:
*magically appears* Pokemon OC's you say~
Well, I mean Pokémon trainer OCs not actual pokemon OCs, I don't know how to create my own poke monster.

Moonsetter said:
Lol yeah thats what i meant. Sorry if it seemed like pokemon ocs xD
I understood but I wanted to make it more clear to anyone else that wanted to rp pokemon with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back