• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nowhere. (OOC)

I liked Mariana. She was that mean character I was waiting for. I have some plans for her already. If you could PM me your other character, I can look him over and see if I want him into the current roster.

UPDATE: I added some things to my character, Roland. He is now Bisexual (closeted, of course) and acts openly Heterosexual to everyone. I also added a theme song: "R.I.P. 2 My Youth" by the Neighbourhood.

I posted my second character, Rosaline. She's going to be an all-around badass and bad girl. PM me if you'd like to discuss any relationships between either Roland or Rosaline.

Just saw a movie and the first part just gave me vibes of this RP (although the rest didn't really.) 'The Sisterhood Of The Night.' so that was interesting.

Sorry it took so long but my CS is done and posted!
If anyone wants to work out relationships with Abby PM me :closed eyes open smile:
-edited my character's background a bit

Last edited:
Retro-Grey Retro-Grey , I'd like to give a definitive time for us to start, but I can't all too much. Maybe sometime early this week. I work today for most of the day so I can't post anything out today except in the morning. And then I march in a parade tomorrow, so I won't be available until after that. After that I have finals. So this week is somewhat busy. But I'll put an effort into working towards starting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back