• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nowhere. (OOC)

My character has been posted to the CS. He will be playing the role of high school heartthrob and secret cult leader. Isn't he grand?

This also means everyone is free to start posting their characters. Remember: if you wish to create a character that you plan on having in the cult, PM me. We can discuss the details there.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco , This is no place for comedy.

Just kidding, welcome aboard! I hope you have or will read over the rules situated on the character sheet page. Some other general rules are on the Interest Check that is linked on the IC page.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco , This is no place for comedy.

Just kidding, welcome aboard! I hope you have or will read over the rules situated on the character sheet page. Some other general rules are on the Interest Check that is linked on the IC page.
I've already read through a good majority of it, but I'm not quite done yet. I'll make sure to notify you if I have questions~

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco , I'm glad you're already acquainting yourself with the rules. I'm probably going to put a dedicated Rules section when I create the Overview page, but for now it's kind of all over the place. And I'm always open for questions.

Sorry everyone that I've been missing! The past week has been stressful. I probably won't get to serious work until the weekend.

still very interested

just trying to figure out my chara... there are so many options.
I'm stuck between making an Insane female who is jealous, egotistical, and power hungry. Or a a Sane female who is reserved, seen as "odd", and has an obsession with death and dying after the death of her sister.
any thoughts? I think I may go with the latter

C Chime-of-Midnight , stellar.nova stellar.nova , shapeshifting shapeshifting , Yarrow Yarrow , Hey! I wanted to make sure everyone was still interested. Your activity hasn't been seen since the original interest check.

Parea Parea , Satan Satan , both of you seemed to find the OOC, but I haven't heard a word from you two in a while. So I wanted to see if you two were still interested.
Still super interested just working on my character - Stuck between two ideas and trying to do them both so I can see what works best.. :)

Very interested still! I am working on my CS now. School has been pretty hectic this week so I wasn't about to get around as quick as I wanted.

The overview has been added. Not much of the information is new. New info will later be added as the roleplay progresses, or as I come up with more ideas.

I will be working on another character since there are not as many new characters coming in. PM me if you are interested in possibly making another character.

The overview has been added. Not much of the information is new. New info will later be added as the roleplay progresses, or as I come up with more ideas.
Okay I finished both characters and posted one of them, finally! Sorry that it took so long, sorry if you hate her :) The other one is a loner (not really through choice) who was suspected of stalking a Senior girl (He is a Sophomore) creepy, loner with a heart of gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back