• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nowhere Heights [A.K.A The Apartment Building Outside of Space and Time]

SunsetWitch

The Savior of the Twilight
Viscera, A being that lives outside of space and time craves companionship. It turns its form into a shelter for beings it believes ‘needs’ them. Picking people from their respective universes, it cultivates a life inside of this apartment building outside of space and time.

However, even though it sees all, it can’t help everyone. That is where you come in; newly picked from your dimensions, you will be acting as Janitorial Staff, solving the problems of tenants. But, as you solve more and more problems, something happens to Viscera. They’re becoming...unstable.

❌ -Starts off as an urban fantasy/slice of life, than becomes psychological horror.

❌ -All tenants must be from dimensions where the idea of living in an apartment is a thing. (Ie; high fantasy, primitive tribes.) Things such as urban fantasy are fine.

❌ No PVP (player vs. player)

❌-There will be decision making in the form of polls to decide where or what the group might do.

❌ -Your ability to change the environment ends outside of your door. Once you get into the hallway, your powers will not affect the environment.

❌- All tenants must have some sort of power. If your tenant comes from a universe where magic or powers do not exist, they will acquire one as a result of living in Nowhere Heights.

Ask questions! Let me know if there’s anything specific about this you’re interested in, so I can get it set up quicker!

I'm interested... Maybe... The psychological horror part worries me a bit. But the problem is I like that kind of stuff. But it terrifies me. But eldritch crap and stuff. And mental torture. Fine, I give up. I'll try it.

I'm interested... Maybe... The psychological horror part worries me a bit. But the problem is I like that kind of stuff. But it terrifies me. But eldritch crap and stuff. And mental torture. Fine, I give up. I'll try it.

I promise it won’t be a sudden shift! Heck, it might be even a little watered down, considering this site’s regulations. It’ll be good though, ya girl has your back-

I'm interested! Can characters be non-human, and can we play more than one?

I'm interested! Can characters be non-human, and can we play more than one?

Ahh, yes to both! Your characters will be from different dimensions, so as long as they understand the concept of living in an apartment building, they’re welcome!

This sounds so cool! Are our characters plucked out of their dimensions without prior knowledge and consent? And could our characters be peeved or shocked at being tossed into the apartment, or would we be starting later in the story where everyone has accepted the apartment and their place in it?

w
This sounds so cool! Are our characters plucked out of their dimensions without prior knowledge and consent? And could our characters be peeved or shocked at being tossed into the apartment, or would we be starting later in the story where everyone has accepted the apartment and their place in it?

We’ll be starting from the very beginning of your stay, so your characters will be reacting to their sudden tenanthood , but please keep this in mind:

Viscera’s criteria for choosing a tenant is that they must hate their current life and want to leave. It’s a very flawed system, of course, because just because they hate their life in that moment doesn’t necessarily mean that they always will. Your characters will more than likely (at first), see this world, full of like minded people and the ability to live however you please, as paradise.

It’s becoming the janitorial staff and being forced to look behind the scenes that makes you all realize what’s happening.

w

We’ll be starting from the very beginning of your stay, so your characters will be reacting to their sudden tenanthood , but please keep this in mind:

Viscera’s criteria for choosing a tenant is that they must hate their current life and want to leave. It’s a very flawed system, of course, because just because they hate their life in that moment doesn’t necessarily mean that they always will. Your characters will more than likely (at first), see this world, full of like minded people and the ability to live however you please, as paradise.

It’s becoming the janitorial staff and being forced to look behind the scenes that makes you all realize what’s happening.
And then there's people like me. Who hate their life but would rather grin and bear it than leave because they don't know anything else and also their stubborn.

Might be interested. Dunno. My interest is an enigmatic entity that is hard to predict.

Also, will we be keeping this to just RPN, or will we have a discord server aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back