• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Now Hiring for the Multiverse Guild

Which System Do You Prefer For The RP?

• Single World With Multiple Fandoms Living There?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tab System For Each Genre?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Z2010Deadmeat

Time Lord
Its not that uncommon for different worlds to crossover. Those guys over at that Smash Club have been doing it for years. The Avengers had a run in with the Justice League decades ago. You name it, it has probably crossed over.

Only now the walls between universes has weakened allowing Mutliverse travel at higher rate never seen beforehand. It wasnt uncommon to see an anime character having a drink with zombie hunter from a videogame universe now. Of course this has resulted in a new number of problems to sprout up like weeds. Prompting many to band together into guilds to take on jobs all across the Multiverse for fame, riches, and glory.

My idea will focus on one of these guilds (Which has no name yet). The characters for this RP will be part of this guild and can come from any fandom you can think of. Canon and OC are welcome! Plus there will be a lot of personal freedom for each person as they are free to make their own little job request for the characters to go on. Imagination is the limit! So come on in leave your demonic armor, your hover boots, and monster slaying swords at the door and see if your ready to be part of this guild.

This sounds pretty cool o:

If you want someone to help you with any ideas/events/arcs I can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally in for this. we only allowed one character or is this a "As long as you keep track" kind of thing?

I would think maybe he'd say "As long as you can keep track" thing. He doesnt put a limit on people. Obviously you dont want like 10 characters. xD

I know that dead and I wil set it up, so :) unless he doesnt want me to

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Britt-21]I know that dead and I wil set it up, so :) unless he doesnt want me to

[/QUOTE]
he was online yesterday, I guess we need to give him a chance....Oh I'm just so pumped about this idea I can't wait!

I'm very interested!

If this is dead, I personally have led several RP's on this site. So I want to throw my cast out as potential 'Admin'.

Setting a poll up to determine how everyone wants to do this RP. We have two choices.

We can either have this set up on a single world where everyone in the Multiverse can visit.

Or have different tabs set up with one being the Guild Hall while the others will be genres were the jobs the guilds perform will take place. Example: Superhero, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and etc.

I voted! I thought the first idea was pretty neat. Great for team-ups as well! It would be interesting to see how different characters from different genres functioned together as a team. But that could be my personal bias as well haha. I like seeing magic and technology meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back