• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NOW CLOSED

Favorite Avenger?

• Pietro Maximoff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wanda Maximoff

• Steve Rogers

• Natasha Romanoff

• Clint Barton

• Tony Stark

• Thor

• Bruce Banner

• Total voters

RosateNena

Twilight Princess
Oh god, so I have created this new RP and it's just one big flop so far :D If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to sign up ^-^ I've only had one application so far, and I feel like such an embarrassment >_<

Well, I suppose the only thing we really can do is to keep trying our best... All the current Avengers RP's are all closed or are really far into it... I just felt like making something of my own o_e

Well... almost everything has been done before, so there isn't many opportunities to make something creative and new I suppose. I guess I just wanted to make my own, but the characters and personalities could help to make the story something else. What about you?

Hmmm... Well, I have always had a soft spot for mysteries. Then again, they're always so complicated and you have to have every single detail in mind. There's also realistic or modern, but those are difficult to come up with as well. Almost every idea has been thought of. I do have this idea, though, for a group of friends who go on a country-wide road trip. It's very cliche, but I can't seem to think of a twist that would help.

When it comes to fandoms, they all revolve around one idea per fandom. What are your thoughts?

Do you like Percy Jackson? I've also had an idea before for a RP called "The Diaries of a Suicidal Girl" but it would be pretty crazy... It would be about a suicidal girl and her journey through this time. She would meet new people and maybe they would help her in the end? It seems bizarre, so I just gave up on it.

Percy Jackson is amazing! Both of the series were absolutely amazing! Obviously some Camp-Half Blood RP's have been made before.

I recommend the second one as well, because words cannot even describe the beauty within. The characters are so diverse and amazing. The stories and story line overall is just... Wow...

I also tried to start a next avengers RP that flopped but I totally still love the idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back