• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings novella search

otter_fall

salutations, everyone. otterfall here.

it has been some time since i have partaken in roleplaying, but i decided to dabble in it once again with my lack of ideas for potential story plots.

please understand that i have a life outside of amino. while i am quick to answer chats that are out of character, the same can not be said for chats within the ongoing roleplay. i have school and after school activities and sometimes roleplaying isn’t my number one priority.

if you wish for someone who is quick to reply, i am not the person. so please don’t be on my heels about a late replies.

with this, my time zone is CST, if you are curious.

i roleplay in an advanced literate to novella style and i send multiple messages per reply (around 4k characters), so i ask that you are to do roughly the same. while i am a bit rusty and have taken an extended break from writing, i will do my best to write as much as i can.

that being said, i won’t partake in a roleplay with someone who is below advanced literate or writes their replies to the point where they are unable to read.

i ask that you do not bring any sort of extremely shy characters that are practically unable to do anything for themselves and act as though they are

some sort of defenseless toddler. these

characters bore me to death and i can absolutely not stand roleplaying with them.

other than this, i am fine with all

characters as long as they have some information on them. that being, whatever face claim you use is fine with me, just please understand that i don’t use face claims for my own characters and i won’t be finding any. as to wrap this up, i won’t roleplay with characters below the age of twenty.

i do all genres such as adventure, romance, horror, drama, fantasy, historical, and others. however, i won’t do sci-fi nor slice of life. while slice of life is fine, it has to be paired with something else such as horror or drama that can make the plot interesting and exciting. normally i’d ask that romance remain in the background, but i’ve been interested in doing romance more, so i don’t mind if it’s the center of the roleplay, as long as there are other genres and things paired with it.

when it comes to individual plots, i don’t do those [cookie cutter] plots such as nerd x bully that have no detail to them what so ever. the same can be said for plots set in a school, kidnapping plots, forced or arranged marriage, or family life.

the following are some of my triggers that i wish for you to acknowledge...pregnancy, smut, suicide, vomiting, rape, mpreg, romanticizing mental illnesses, incest, and pedophelia. if you fail to acknowledge these, i will leave the conversation.

as to draw this post to a conclusion, my final rule is that i ask that you contribute to the creation of the roleplay and carrying out the plot. my ideas are running scarce lately, so a partner who has no interest in helping graph and create the plot isn’t much of a help. please just be able to throw out your own ideas and things to include. it’s very much appreciated.

well, if you are interested and have read over the entirety of this post, feel free to message me directly. i don’t bite, just be sure to include the password (located in the brackets) in your message to me. also, i prefer to talk on discord, but we can discuss that later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back