• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Novella Rp (BxB)

AuR_3uM

Lurker
By NOVELLA I don't mean just 1 word limit message. I mean at least 4 to 6 of them. (Example will be required)

(Everything is still being made and organized. Rp won't start right away please keep that in mind)

Hi I'm making this hella detailed plot ( will probably make it into a book in the future). I'm looking for someone that is into Fantasy, Mecha, Dungeons Action, Adventure and a Sprinkle of Romance.

Super Extra Mega Brief Summary- Fantasy world with 3 races finally at peace has a whole lot of dungeon like towers filled with alien like beings form and destroy parts of the world. With break throughs in technology they make armor and weapons to combat this. (You) a student in the academy the trains the next generation of Hunters graduate at the top of the 3 giving you the opportunity to participate in first time raid into a tower and to be mentored by one of the top hunters (Me) who is known to work alone, be reckless and very Indifferent. (You) will be ( My) first student. How will things turn out in this dangerous world.)

Bonus if you know some of this fandoms I'm basing it on.

• RWBY -Weapons
•Anthem\Evangelion - Mecha styles
•SAO\ Tower of God \ Tower of fantasy -Example for Tower, Dungeons and adventure.

PM is interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back