• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DetailedRp

Hello there! Good evening. Today, I am searching for a novella-styled roleplay. This advert is available only to women. The ideal partner I'm looking for is someone who is patient and enjoys writing a good story. Please be advanced-literate and provide some information about yourself. A introduction would be lovely.

Here's some fandoms I'm interested in:

Sword Art Online, Demon Slayer, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, Pokemon, Euphoria, Rosario + Vampire, World of Warcraft, Resident Evil, Star Wars, Witcher 3, Batman.

We don't necessarily need to include what's canon for these fandoms. I'm perfectly fine with creating our own set of characters, plot, and world. I can settle for either something story orientated, or smut-orientated. Let me know which you prefer.

Hope to see you soon!​

I am interested but I want to double check about how many paragraphs you require first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back