• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Nova Aeria Forum (OOC)

Can't decide on following through with the robot or doing a mechanic style character.

Question would a blink drive be possible for either?

The thing about this rp is that I've had this idea for a while, so plot is very important for this one

I've been trying to make sure I have a good plot in place. Otherwise this'll be a most embarrassing fail of an rp

Then there's the issue of people ditching

The thing about this rp is that I've had this idea for a while, so plot is very important for this one

I've been trying to make sure I have a good plot in place. Otherwise this'll be a most embarrassing fail of an rp

Then there's the issue of people ditching

I totally get it. I really want this to do well, it's duch a creative and original idea. I also really like my character and want to get to use him, haha.

Just in case: I'm going to bed soon (within the next hour or so). If we're starting within the next 8-9 hours, i might be a little late. Sorry if there's any inconvenience.

Good evening! Quick question: What world are we on? Like earth, a colony, what? Also: Any ideas generally how long we've been here? (Just want to be sure in details so back stories and things aren't confusing or conflict with others). :).

Good evening! Quick question: What world are we on? Like earth, a colony, what? Also: Any ideas generally how long we've been here? (Just want to be sure in details so back stories and things aren't confusing or conflict with others). :).

This is just a highly advanced version of earth

While interplanetary colonies are a thing, they're irrelevant at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back