• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the hunt for people to write with!

mimikyu

Your Childhood Friend
Hey! Nice to meet you all! As the title suggests, I'm looking for some people to RP with since I'm new to this website.

First, here's a little bit about me.

• My name is Vigila and I'm an eighteen year old dude in my first year of college.

• I've been writing for about eight or nine years now but only roleplaying for five of those.

• I average about 1-2 replies a day depending on if I've got a lot of assignments due, but I'll always let you know if I'm swamped with work.

• My replies will probably be about 2-4 paragraphs depending on the content I have to work with.

• I prefer to RP over PMs and not in the threads!

• My favorite color is light blue!

Okay! Now that that's over with, I'll tell you some of the things I'm looking for.

• I'm mainly looking for people interested in either romance-driven plotlines or anyone interested in building a huge fantasy world with me! I really only do RPs within the fantasy and adventure genre, but I would be open to more modern plots as well. Especially if they had some fantasy elements in them!

• I'm also looking for someone who doesn't mind a lot of OOC speaking, since I'm kind of chatty. ;o;

Plot wise, here are some of my ideas (but I'm totally open to any ideas you might have or if you want to brainstorm some stuff up with me!). Also, I'm not really good at writing MxF romances so I'd like to stay away from those unless the plotline is really good! I'll bold the role I want if I have a preference and *** means I'm really digging it right now!

Pairings:

1. Supernatural creature x human
  2. Werewolf/Centaur/other half-animal creature x hunter ***
  3. Royalty x bounty hunter

Ideas:

1. Love Triangle (ish?)- Character A and Character B have teamed up to kill an impossible evil creature together!! However, during their final battle, Character A realizes that they are going to lose. In order to save their best friend, A sends B into an alternate timeline and follows after them in hopes that if they do something different that they may win that final battle. In the alternate timeline, Character A does their best to track down B but finds out that character B has lost their memory! And in addition to that, they seem to be pursued by someone trying to gain their affections and not at all interested in fighting the evil creature. This idea could end up being a love triangle or not at all depending on the characters involved!
  2. Village Story ***- This isn't much of an idea for a plot so much as an idea for a setting. Basically this village is one of the last villages still standing that has communications with supernatural races. Although all of the people born in this village are human, three human children each year are chosen to become a part of the supernatural race that chose them. (For example, the dragon race could choose a child to become a dragon-kin).

Fandoms:

1. Harvest Moon *** (I'm kind of interested to make up a whole new village and stuff? I'd be a lot of work, though. x.x)
  2. Pokemon
  3. Fantasy Life
  4. Skyrim

That's all I've got for right now but I may go back and add more pairings/plots later! If you're interested in RPing with me, please send me a PM since I don't think I can send them quite yet. ;o; Thanks!!

Hey there! How's it going? I'm interested in the "huge fantasy world" deal. PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
Hey there! How's it going? I'm interested in the "huge fantasy world" deal. PM me
I still don't have the ability to send PMs but as soon as I do, I'll message you! Thanks for the interest!

I LOVE HARVEST MOON!! (<3) Although I only do MxF for romance, I apologize. It's what I'm most comfortable with. If you would prefer we can have no romance involved. I'd love to RP with you though if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
stepherz345 said:
I LOVE HARVEST MOON!! (<3) Although I only do MxF for romance, I apologize. It's what I'm most comfortable with. If you would prefer we can have no romance involved. I'd love to RP with you though if you're interested.
Yeah, totally! Can you send me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back