• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Nothing Bad Ever Happens In This Town

amdreams

Black Market Witch
So basically, I had this idea of a family moving to a small town. Now the town on the outside seems perfect. The people are nice and behave. The whole town is clean. Everyone gets along. However, the family soon discovers that there is something strange going on in this town and that they need to escape befoire they get sucked in as well.

well I'm interested, definitely, but I do like to know what's wrong with the town. { it's gonna be dystopian? Mind control? Supernatural? }

Well, the town is a small, somewhat secluded town. No big store chains or skyscrapers. There isn't even a McDonalds. It's the sort of town where everyone knows each other and there are no real secrets as people really love to gossip. As for the specific neighborhood the family moves into, it's sort of like a suburb I think, or at least gives off that sort of vibe. I haven't worked out everything though.

As for what's going on in the town, I can't really reveal everything but what we're dealing with is not supernatural. There may be hints of something sort of supernaturalish but we're dealing with normal humans. All I can say is that you'd be better off if you didn't cause any trouble.

ahhh okay { sounds dystopian and I think I sort of know what's up [emoji23] } tag me when you make the roleplay, but I might be off rpn for a bit cause I'm busy with stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back