• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Note from a friend

AbsurdNerd

The Cupcake Queen

Hey. You. Listen up, now, guard's not gonna let me write very many of these, so I chose you for some reason or another. We're gonna break out of this shithole, alright? I been in contact with the mafia and they wanna recruit criminals now, by bustin' 'em out, and the want to hit up our jail. Meet me at lunch and we'll discuss the plan. I'm that blonde girl with the long fingernails. Can't miss me.

Last edited:
I'm interested!

BTW, here you go.

Hey. You. Listen up, now, guard's not gonna let me write very many of these, so I chose you for some reason or another. We're gonna break out of this shithole, alright? I been in contact with the mafia and they wanna recruit criminals now, by bustin' 'em out, and the want to hit up our jail. Meet me at lunch and we'll discuss the plan. I'm that blonde girl with the long fingernails. Can't miss me.

AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd

Just copy and paste everything in the code portion and paste it into your post, to get the note.
Code:
[note]
[/note]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back