Not Your Average Summer Camp (RP)

Jessie smiled and walked to the mess hall with the others. When she got there she heard the loud voices of the campers, She followed Emily into the mess hall "Yea, lets sit there" she says as she walks over to the table and takes out her phone from her big pocket in her sweatshirt "So what's your name?" she asked the guys sitting next to a girl with a girl with red her but not as bright as her's. She smiles and looks down at her phone while texting her best friend in the big apple. 
Sorry it's short. :) i have writers block :)  
hello? :)  

(were you talking about Grace and Andy? i was confused because Grace has pink hair and Emily has slightly red hair lolol sorry)

(oh ok)

Grace and Andy sat at the table Grace's roommate offered to. It was quite perfect, it was in the back and farther away from people. Grace heard a girl speak, "I'm Grace," she said smiling. "And I'm Andy." he replied moving his hair out the way. "What're your names?" Andy asked to the other girls sitting at the table.

The counselors were in the front of the mess hall going on about whatever. The kids were cheering and chattering. They were so excited... for some reason.

((Gahh I hate waiting on people too replyu but then I hate just moving on because it could be worth the wait *sighs dramatically*))

(Arrive at the camp enter boys cabin 4 My character is there then we have to go to the mess hall or whatever)

(OH! sorry my bad)

Jack looked over when the two boys entered. He let them get situatedand watched one of them leave before he looked at the one who had stayed. "Hey." Jack said quietly. He looked back at his suitcase and was wondering what to unpack when he heard the announcement.Jack looked up at the ceiling then over at the door. His fingers combed through his hair as he stood. Jack smiled shyly at the boy who was a stranger. "We should probably go to the mess hall."

Sammie stood up and smiled at the boy who was standing in the cabin with them"Hello.I'm Sammie but you can call em Sam if you want..What's your name?"he asked looking at him and extending his hand so the boy could shake it."Oh yes we should get to the mess hall.I am starving haha"he added as he looked at the door.

Jack nodded. The name 'Sammie' seemed to fit this boy better than 'Sam' in his opinion. "Im Jack." He shook his hand with a gentle grip then shoved his hand in his pocket. He turned and walked towards the door. Sammie seemed nice enough and he hoped that everyone would be this nice. He was still smiling. Camp was going to be a ton of fun if everyone was like this.

Emily glanced to the front of the room where the counselors stood, giving their speeches. She caught small parts, mostly welcoming them to the camp and what they offer, so pretty much what she's already heard. She turned back and smiled slightly at Grace, Andy and the girl who still hadn't introduced herself. " I'm Emily. " She introduced herself brushing back a small part of her bangs that fell out of the ponytail. She glanced around hoping there would be food somewhere, this is a mess hall after all. Emily frowned to herself as she realized there wasn't any out yet. " So, what brings you guys to Forest Lake Camp? " She asked, tracing a name that was carved into the wood of the table with her finger.

(sorry for the forever wait.. life really hates meh.. -.- )

Cannon eyed the newcomer interestedly, but said nothing. He shoved his hands in his pockets, not really knowing what to say. He wasn't normally so awkward and quiet, but he was amongst strangers and knew absolutely nothing about them with which to start a conversation about. "So." His voice was quiet. "Are we all headed down to the mess hall, then?" He felt uncomfortable, but at the same time was curious about the other two. Might as well introduce himself, if he was going to live with them for the summer, he surmised.

"I'm Cannon." He spoke again, then cracked a small smile. "Why were you guys sent here? I'm assuming not willingly, of course. If you are here for fun and by your own choice, I apologize." The slightest hint of amusement and sarcasm seeped into his voice.

Jack looked at Cannon when he spoke.The boy obviously didnt want to be here. He looked down at his feet and blushed brightly. He decided to keep quiet in case Cannon was just going to mock him. Jack was here on hisw own account. Was that something that was going to make him stick out here? He sighed heavily.

Sammie looked at the boy who had walked in as well wow we missed these two?How is that possible...they are both cute but i missed them hmm.he though."Hello,i'm Sammie"he said smiling then the smile fell to a smirk."No not here for fun.Just had to get away from home but Keaton,on the the other hand,loves camp."he said.He walked over to Jack and looked at him"Are you ok?"he asked as he squatted down and looked at him.He was always the one that loved to help people out and try to comfort them.

Alice: looks at her brother Patch could you atleast try to have fun Patch it can be that bad here and besides you have me and Colten she puts and arm around her youngest brother colten and gives him a sqeeze

Patch: rolls his eyes oh joy just what I wanted this summer

Colten: wispers under his breath but Alice still hear him luckly Patch doesnt beats being locked up in jail or something

Alice: gives Colten a warning look

Gracie sat on her seat on the public bus, her headphones blasting and her eyes watching the scenery she passed. When the bus came to a stop, she took a deep breath then grabbed her bags, walking to the entrance of the camp and finding her cabin.

Patch: looks around the camp then at his sister "going to go find a quiet place to relax" goes and finds a rock by the lake and play his guitar

Alice: "well wanna go explore Colten see who we can meet?"

Colten: shrugs "sure why not" goes off with his sister

"Well long story short.. I didn't want to be with my stepdad the whole summer, my mom made a big deal and sent me here." Grace said sighing. She twisted a strand of her long pink hair with her finger. "And Andy came for me because I knew I wasn't going to know anyone.. I didn't wanna be left out." she continued looking down. "But what about you guys?" Andy asked them raising his eyebrow and clinching his teeth together. The counselors were still going over the things to do around camp and all the rules. They then had some younger kids help them serve food. There was two long tables in the front filled with different kinds of food.

(lol, Cannon and his tactlessness. xD )

Cannon grimaced internally. He hadn't meant to offend anyone, really. Curse his quick mouth and thoughtlessness.. It had got him in trouble many more times than this. He really didn't know what to say afterwards, though, so he just stood there rather awkwardly, silent. He wanted to ask if they wanted to go down to the hall, but thought it might seem rude after he accidentally offended Jack. So he stayed quiet, just waiting and watching.

Alice: looks over at her brother Colten "well Colten what do you think we sould do?"

Colten: shrugs "i dunno you are usaly the one to come up with what to do, why is Patch all by himself dont you guys usally stick together?"

Alice: glares at Colten

Emily glanced back to the front of the room, making sure she wasn't missing anything important. When she was sure that she wasn't she looked back at Andy and Grace. " My parents forced me to come so that I can have good memories from the good old days and so I can have friends. " Once she said it she realized how lame that sounded. Her face turned red and she looked down at the table. " I mean, I have friends. Well one, but they want me to have more. " Her voice dropped to a whisper at the end of the sentence. 'Great way to start off camp. You might as well wear a shirt that says, Don't bother talking to me, I'm a loser.' She turned her head and eyed down the food now being served. " I'm hungry. Are you guys hungry?" She asked in an attempt to change the subject.

Andy flashed a half smile at Emily blushing. "I completely understand. Andy and the guys from our bands are the only friends I have. They're pretty much all I need." Grace said to lighten the silence. Andy and Grace nodded in agreement to her asking if they were hungry. They jumped up and headed to the tables with food. They had choices from breakfast food like waffles, bacon, toast, eggs, sausage, and vegan food for the vegetarians. They also had food for lunch like chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, etc. Grace and Andy filled their plates and made their way back to the table where they were sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back