Not Your Average Summer Camp (RP)

Spencer smiled. Slightly. "Ah, great. And how's it down there?" She asked. She could tell the boy was shy himself, as he blushed when he spoke to her. She looked at him, unsure if she should take a seat next to him, or continue standing. She sighed. "Can I.... Can I uh, take a seat?" She said, blushing. She didn't blush because she was "Flattered" or because she "liked" him. She blushed because she knew she was embarrassing herself. Stupid... She thought to herself as she sat down on the stand next to him. Not too close though.

(Sorry but i dunno xP)

Jack nodded when she asked if she could sit. He turned away from her and stared at the lake, watching it movements. If he could swim, he would run into the water right now but instead he sat a bit annoyed at himself for being to dumb to actually teach himself. Maybe someone here at the camp could teach him. He blinked and remembered that there was some next to him. "Can you swim?" Jack asked the girl. He wondered if she would be nice enough to actually show him how.

( I'm so sorry that I haven't posted lately. Things haven't been great, but i'll try to get a post out tonight. )

Spencer looked at him. A slightly, odd question. In a way. She sighed. In all honestly she wasn't very good at swimming, and of course she wouldn't lie to the boy. "Well, I can, I'm just not very good..." She said. Spencer made eye contact for a split second, and then looked away. She was never with eye contact, especially with strangers. She didn't like the feeling that someone might be able to... see behind her eyes. See the pain she held inside. She watched the small tides rolling in and out. 'Almost like the beach...' She thought to herself.

(I'm so very sorry for my lack of posting; I'm afraid I'll have to pull out from this RP as I won't be able to give it the attention it needs. :( Sorry; I had fun in the short time I was here, but life has gotten overwhelmingly busy..Have fun, though! :) )

Emily laughed. " Well, I shouldn't be telling you this but.." She trailed off and leaned in close, her lips just inches away from Andy's ear. With a quick glance around to make sure nobody was close enough to hear she whispered, " I'm psychic." A smile tugged at her lips as she pulled away. Her thoughts drifted away just for the moment, remembering those words being whispered to her as a child and how much she wanted to believe that it was possible. For weeks she concentrated on trying to read other peoples minds, unfortunately it was not a gift she possessed. Emily shook her head, reminding herself to live in the present and not the past. She smiled at Andy hoping that she didn't miss anything he said. " If they don't have a bonfire tonight, we should just have our own. " She suggested.

(im sorry guys! I didn't want this to die at all. @CloudyDay hopefully it's still going on because I wanted Grace & Walter to be a thing c: I'm gonna post here shortly & @Wolves-Rule1 just pretend you've been here since the get go. You can be in your cabin, anywhere it doesn't matter.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back