The Sequoia Homeowners Association your not so average gated community on the south side of a semi-large city. A beautiful community, full of beautiful trees, a nice sized pool and a small market full of delicious snacks and deli food. With its own personal school system just outside of the large gates and a large shopping center just down the street from the business district.
Now about the people who live here, they’re not exactly human. For they are what is known as a kemonomimi which is a human being that possesses animal traits such as animal ears, tails, horns, sometimes teeth.
1. Be Active, but remember please people have lives and jobs as well.
2.At least 3 lines, please.
3. You may have up to 3 characters.
Human family 1.
The new uptight family on the block still settling into the neighborhood only to find out the surprise of people with animal parts are their neighbors, and that they moved into the wrong side of town. With it being too late to move anywhere else right now. The nuclear family begins settling in knowing it might take a while to get use to some of their neighbors from the loud howling, some others trying to eat their plants, and some of the others just seeming feralish? Not on their watch! They plan to make their neighborhood absolutely perfect!
1.Dad - Male - Age Range 35-40: Lazy Taco
2.Mom “it’s an entitled Karen” - Female - Age Range 35-40: Mr. Sparks
3.Human child - Either Gender - Age Range 14-16: v e n u s
4.Human child #2 - Either Gender - Age Range 8-10: AntCat
5.Human child #3 - Either Gender - Age Range 5-6: Mr. Sparks
A single-parent family of an asexual Reindeer, and her foster/adopted/ soon to be adopted children. Who she cares very much about despite some being known to eat her native species. She loves them all dearly and would fight to the death for her children!
1. Avalon Cherish Blossom( Reindeer) - Female - Age 32: Taken by me
2. Adopted Mountain Lion Child - Either Gender - Age Range 15-17: Mr. Sparks
3. Adopted Lynx Child - Either Gender - Age Range 15-17: TheZuma
4. Adopted Cheetah Cub - Either Gender - Age Range 14-16: Cosmos
5. Foster Raccoon Child - Either Gender - Age Range 10-12: milkmellow
6. Deer Child - Either Gender - Age Range 7-9: 5cookie
7. Polar Bear Child - Either Gender - Age Range 4-6: AntCat
8. Golden Retriever Child - Either Gender - Age Range 4-6: AntCat
A family looked rather oddly upon in the community by many but loved by their neighborhood dearly. Mama wolf and Papa husky were in love with one another for a very long time growing up with each other but never able to properly be together for their family not approving of a wolf dating a husky. As they grew older they began to have their own families but with different spouses. Though they were never happy in those relationships sure they love their children to death but it always felt like something was missing. So the two began to meet in secret, for a few years they were sneaking behind their significant others. Until the mom realized she was pregnant and not with her husband’s kids but with her best friend Husky’s. They knew they were going to be in trouble big time so they came clean which of course ended in a double divorce. Both their families were, of course, furious especially the wolf side eventually cutting off the mother. Husky’s side of the family was at first upset but they learned to realize how much they loved each other and quickly supported the two helping them.
And of course, they brought their children they already had with them, after winning custody of course. It took some time for them to get use to the sudden divorce then suddenly having a step-parent and a step-sibling. Some probably still not entirely keen on it but they've grown use to the new lifestyle and grown to love their new step-siblings, and their new half mixed siblings, living together as one big happy family.
1. Mama Wolf - Female - Age range 34-38: Available
2. Papa Husky - Male - Age Range 35-40: Rusty of Shackleford
3. Eldest wolf child Twin #1 (Mama wolf's kid) - Either Gender - Age 15 years: Rusty of Shackleford
4. 2nd Oldest Wolf Child Twin #2 - Either Gender - Age 15 years: v e n u s
5. Eldest Husky Child (Papa Husky’s kid) - Either Gender - Age 14: 5cookie
6. Husky Child - Either Gender - Age 12: Available
7. Wolf child - Either Gender - Age 9: Available
8. Husky child - Either Gender - Age 8: Lazy Taco
9. Husky/Wolf Hybrid Triplet #1 - Male - Age 4: Available
10. Wolf/Husky Hybrid Triplet #2 - Either Gender - Age 4: milkmellow
11. Hybrid Triplet #3 - Either Gender - Age 4: Taken by Samoyed
Don’t leave your things out front at night they might mysteriously disappear from this lesbian couple. They have the tendency to steal things when they don’t mean to and leave it somewhere else often causing small feuds. Claiming it as part of their cat-like-tendencies, but they’re very reliable
1. Mama Cat #1 - Female - Age Range 33-40: v e n u s
2. Mama Cat #2 - Female - Age Range 34-40: available
3. Kitten child (Mom is Mama cat 2) - Either Gender - Age Range 10-13: Huntertabbysandshark3
4. Kitten child 2 (Mom is Mama cat 2) - Either Gender - Age Range 6-9: Cosmos