• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Not yet another MHA OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

All For One

Symbol of Evil
First things first, here's the link to the discord.

And here's the rules of this rp.
1. The standard rp rules apply (don't powerplay, don't metagame, etc...)

2. Be civil.

3. Any player who disagrees with me on a subject or would like to object is more than welcome and encouraged to do so. That being said, keep in mind that at the end of the day I have the final say.

4. You're not allowed to hide information regarding characters.

5. If you want to code, that's fine but please be considerate enough to provide all the plain text in a spoiler if said code is unreadable on mobile.

6. As GM I have the right to add or remove rules as I see fit.
7. Before posting a character, kindly make a post request to join the roleplay, tagging me. This is just so that I'll be able to keep track of how many have joined.

8. Make sure to read everything in the lore thread before posting your characters.

9. Whilst there's no need to be up to date with the anime/manga in order to join this rp, keep in mind there might be some very minor spoilers.
10. Please keep every bit of information from the manga in spoilers and with a clear indication that it IS spoilers for those things.
11. For admittedly petty reasons, no fourth wall breaking or such things are allowed IC.

12. Keep in mind that this rp takes place in AU where none of the canon characters exists.

13. Every IC post must be at least one paragraph.
14. Players may have up to 3 characters.

15. Kindly mark any unfinished character sheets with "[WIP]" on top of the CS

16. Once your character have been approved, you are not allowed to go back and modify it without my permission.
17. You are allowed to use canon quirks if you want to. But keep in mind that a few might need some changes due to balancing reasons.

18. The following types of quirks are banned, quirk augmentation, anything that allows you to permanently alter or remove others quirks, anything that allows the user to see into the future (though only being able to see a few seconds into the future might be allowed depending on how it's balanced), anything that's too close to magic (this includes mutations quirks based on mythological creatures)

19. Avoid making a quirk that can do 101 different things and stick to something simple.
And here's a funny video I found,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back