• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive OOC

SavingStar SavingStar This is just a friendly reminder that i responded to what you said, i just wanted to let you know just incase you didn't notice sorry don't kill me! *Dives under box and closes the lid, and tapes the box shut*

SavingStar SavingStar
Here is the system that was being mentioned about.

Here's the system: Also please excuse the grammar this was slightly rushed to get the RP started as quick as possible.

Each player will be assigned a number; once everyone has been assigned their number I will then use a number generator website to have it randomly pick the persons char that will be suprised attack by special zombies. If a player has more then one char then each players character will also be assigned a number.

Here's a diagram of what it would look like if you had one char.
Example:
________________________________________________________________________________
# 1.) =Black Russian= (Black char A)
# 2.) = Shammy the Shamrock= (Shammy char A)
# 3.) = Drippi the Gunsmith= (Gunsmith char A)
________________________________________________________________________________
This is what the number generator formula looks like in case you're curious:
Generate _____ random number(s) between _____ and _____.

Here's what I would plug in for the example given above:
Generate 1 random number between 1 and 3.

Lets say the number generated was 1, then that would mean Blackrussian char A gets attacked by a special zombie.

Your probably wondering now "then how would it work if the player had multiple characters?" Well here is the diagram of the processes:
-----------------------------------|1.)= Char A
# 1.) = Shammy--------------|2.)= Char B
-----------------------------------|3.)= Char C

-----------------------------------|1.) =Char A
#2.) = Blackrussian---------|2.)= Char B

-----------------------------------|1.)= Char A
#3.) = Gunsmith------------|2.)= Char B

This follows the same principle as the first, so that means I would type this in the generator:
Generate 1 random number between 1 and 3

Lets say again the number generated is 1, this means it's Shammy chars that has been selected to be attacked. I will then take the number that was assigned to each character plug it into the formula so it would look like this:

Generate 1 random number(s) between 1 and 3

(It is 3 because Shammy has a total of 3 chars) If the generator says 1 then it is Shammy char A that will be attacked by the special zombie since that char was assigned the number 1

Guys. Seriously, Shammy already said before that he had alot on his plate right now, the last thing he needs is his two friends fighting like hammer and tongs with eachother and looking for his input. Especially when the argument that started about a draft of a group form and turned into bringing stuff from the past the both of you decided not to do previously.

If you two are really having trouble with this "ammo/training" thing/the GM thing and those alone there is no need to bring past stuff into it for either of you. Maybe the form is too nit picky and off putting to fill, maybe not. I don't plan on making a group either way so I don't know if I have too much of right to have an opinion on that ((I'm also not getting into the details of that simply because I'm addressing the fact that this argument wasn't even remotely necessary)). But if talked out nicely it can be changed and altered to make it more friendly I'm sure. Also I'm more than sure this could have been discussed in a more civilised way.

Guys. Seriously, Shammy already said before that he had alot on his plate right now, the last thing he needs is his two friends fighting like hammer and tongs with eachother and looking for his input. Especially when the argument that started about a draft of a group form and turned into bringing stuff from the past the both of you decided not to do previously.

If you two are really having trouble with this "ammo/training" thing/the GM thing and those alone there is no need to bring past stuff into it for either of you. Maybe the form is too nit picky and off putting to fill, maybe not. I don't plan on making a group either way so I don't know if I have too much of right to have an opinion on that ((I'm also not getting into the details of that simply because I'm addressing the fact that this argument wasn't even remotely necessary)). But if talked out nicely it can be changed and altered to make it more friendly I'm sure. Also I'm more than sure this could have been discussed in a more civilised way.
You're right.. I'm sorry Blackrussian Blackrussian . I made things personal when they didn't need to be, and I started an argument that didn't need to happen. And I think we both might've blown things out of proportion unnecessarily. We're both bickering like kids. I'm sorry for starting it in the first place.

And thank you, Nona, for stepping in. We probably would've kept arguing until Shammy got here, and, like you said, he already said he had his hands full. I shouldn't have been so insensitive.

You're right.. I'm sorry Blackrussian Blackrussian . I made things personal when they didn't need to be, and I started an argument that didn't need to happen. And I think we both might've blown things out of proportion unnecessarily. We're both bickering like kids. I'm sorry for starting it in the first place.

And thank you, Nona, for stepping in. We probably would've kept arguing until Shammy got here, and, like you said, he already said he had his hands full. I shouldn't have been so insensitive.
All is forgiven, though if you or anyone has a problem then bring it up with Shammy.

You're welcome, I didn't want to give Shammy more stuff to stress about than he needs and someone needed to keep you two nincompoops from bashing heads :P I'm glad things are cleared up.

I wish I could be on more, to stop the arguing but I really can't.

I feel like this is just foreshock before another quake and it will end badly. I don't want to have to wake up to full arguments on stuff that happened almost a year ago. I choose people for a reason, BR because he seems good with zombie control and has interesting ideas.

I don't want to have to make rules seperating certain people or limiting anyone from certain actions.

Now, I need a hug! *Hugs Psychopath Psychopath *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back