• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive OOC

B BlueClover I want to see Rider and Reece forced to fight side-by-side. I feel like they're similar in their own unique way x3

Lowkey I love every character so far. So much nostalgia already! Do you think we're almost good to start?
Aw, thanks! :3

I think we are, once I figure out how to start it. I'll try to make the in character today but no promises as I have limited battery but I'll try ^33^

Aw, thanks! :3

I think we are, once I figure out how to start it. I'll try to make the in character today but no promises as I have limited battery but I'll try ^33^
<3 Don't rush yourself, Shammy~ We can wait! Not everyone has their characters up anyways.

That being said, the sooner the better. I think it's safe to say we're all pretty pumped x3

Love all your posts, can't wait for the zombies muhahahahahaha :p the system will start in a few days once a majority of the people are in. Other then that I guess I done the role of zombie controller and manage the hordes and all that stuff -places zombie helmet on-

GOOD morning/evening/night everyone

Im currently redditing the suprise attack system and also drafting a system for the horde along sith maybe a reward system (have to clear the reward system with shammy)

So if your wondering why i may not be replying or handling the hordes it is because of that.

Last edited:
I'm posting now! c: Making my post in a way that Lunette could run into any of the people around that area, that way I can interact with whoever wants to reply c': ((Hopefully lol))

Also for people who just join in make sure to read the red fonts. They are the zombie controlsers post.

Also for people who just join in make sure to read the red fonts. They are the zombie controlsers post.
I know, I was working from a draft in the more options panel from early this morning so I only saw that when I refreshed the page, now I'm editing my post as we speak.

I know, I was working from a draft in the more options panel from early this morning so I only saw that when I refreshed the page, now I'm editing my post as we speak.
lol NP just deciidng to say this to let people know tjat the red is the zombie controller post.

How do you get your accordion panels to look like that? Centered and bold? Mine don't want to do that grr

Oooh. In case that isn't a rhetorical question, here's the code. I had trouble making it behave when I separated a slide from the column @.@

Code:
[centerblock=40][border=0][accordion]{slide=[bg=white][size=2]
[/size][size=6][center]Yeet[/center][/size][size=2]
[/size][/bg]}
t e x t h e r e
{/slide}
[/accordion][/border][/centerblock]

All it is is a larger font size and centered text in the slide title ^^ The original CS may look different because it was in a column.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back