• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nostalgia | Owari No Seraph | Interest Check

Danidify

Wigless

NOSTALGIA, a Seraph of the End roleplay
No more members needed for now.

Years ago, a lethal virus spread across the world, wiping out most of humanity and allowing vampires to enslave the human race. The majority of the world was overwhelmed by the sudden arrival of both seemingly unexplainable existences, and most attempts of rebellion or resistance were quickly destroyed. A select number of groups, however, managed to survive and grow strong enough to actively fight back against the threats that have put humankind at great risk through the introduction of insanely powerful demonic weapons that reached beyond regular capabilities. Modern medicine and drugs have blessed humans with a chance at redemption, a chance to reclaim the world as theirs once again.

Nearly a century has passed, and the battle is still raging on violently. Will you join the fray, or let cowardice control you?

Overview
Hello and Welcome~ This is, as you might have noticed, an interest check for A seraph of the end roleplay. The RP will be roughly following the Anime, but won't make use of any pre-established characters and occurrences. In others words: OC's only.

The roleplay will be based on one group of young soldiers in training during a very rough time. Vampires have recently gained a lot of ground, resulting in the [Insert Organization here] to send all capable seniors right into the midst of the fight. What organization they will be fighting under, is dependent on whether there is more interest to keep the RP in Japan, or to choose an entirely new country. Anyway, the group will be following a variety of missions such as scouting, assassination, rescue attempts etc. It would also be possible for them to be given the order to fight in larger battles and such, although that is entirely up to how the plot develops.

regular NPC's (mostly in the shape of common vampires and horsemen) will be taken care of by me. I'm alright with letting other people control more important side characters to give others a bit more power over the RP, but if no one wants to then I'll make sure to properly portray each one of them!

I would like to gather around 5 people to start the roleplay, although one more or one less won't be that much of a problem. Each post should be around at least 2/3 paragraphs, so if that's too much then this might not be the right RP for you (sorry ;-; ).

What to Expect
>A small scale RP focusing primarily on character development and action.
>Fancy weapons and fancy fights.
>Dilemma's in the shape of possible vampire sympathising, questioning the Organization's ways of functioning etc.
>Room for some juicy romance (although definitely not a must).
>A quick start by getting into action ASAP.

If you're interested, please post below and feel free to tell me any lovely ideas that you might have~.

Last edited:
I'm Interested.

I think putting it in another country would be a good idea. Gives a fresh start and a whole new plot. Not dependent on following the already made story.

Perhaps England or China?

This looks to be very intriguing and promising. You can count me as interested.

If you're going to change locations. I would say that something in Europe would be the most interesting.

Nico Nico Razgriz Razgriz Horror Horror Raider dog Raider dog

Thank you all so much for showing interest, I really appreciate it~!

So in terms of location, I personally agree with both Nico and Dai tenshi. England would be a safe yet fun location. So, unless anyone disagrees with that choice, I would happily start writing lore around that concept. Besides all that fun stuff, I will also be making an attempt at posting the CS today.

I was also wondering whether a discord would be appreciated? I find it quite useful to stay in contact with everyone, but an OOC thread would suffice as well.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask them below or send me a PM!

Last edited:
Are you still accepting characters?

Edit~ I reread and saw the top, nvm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back