• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom nostalgia [ original + fandoms w/ ocs ]

june.

𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵
43fe096884d3e65902052cc063a9753d226971f0.gif

maybe this is a long shot because i have no idea how many people on this site are even interested in these fandoms anymore. regardless, i’ve rewatched some clips here and there and man am i craving to go back to my days of making a bunch of ocs for different fandoms. this is lazily written because i may or may not be in the middle of a class but oh well. here’s some tidbits about me and my expectations.

— i’m 18+
— quick with ooc responses, ic responses?? no comment but i’m the chatty type.
— i only write fxf or fxnb pairings
— i only write oc x oc
— i am looking for something mostly chill but i still write multipara
— i like to write characters who are 20+.

as for what i’d expect from you…
— 18+
— patient with ic responses
— can write multipara
— excited about plotting/gushing about characters. my muse is very dependent on whether we mesh well tbh, and i honestly don't have any muse for rps where people don't want to discuss all the little dynamics and fun things we can add.
— don’t be weird about writing fxf. i’m just adding this because i’ve written with far too many men who just made it… odd.

now i have no particular ideas in mind, but here are some dynamics that i think are interesting and we could work off of.
— people with some sort of history?? whether it be past teammates, partners, maybe even exes.

— huntress x wanted criminal. maybe the criminal is working with salem, maybe they’re kind of doing their own thing. who knows.

— huntress x huntress. maybe rivals who are forced to work together or just other people with complicated history/a complicated relationship??

— honestly i have no ocs right now so i’m perfectly fine if you tell me about yours (if you have one) and we can work something from that together.

— something related to the maidens?? i’ve honestly never written one but it might be interesting to write a new maiden x one of the huntresses in the society that knows about them.

— OR maiden x maiden. where one of them is a newer maiden and the other has been one for a while.
— ccg dove x ghoul. maybe they had some past history, or maybe they have to work together for whatever reason?? maybe the ccg isn't aware the other is a ghoul, who knows. i kind of like them being rivals.

— quinx x ghoul.

— ghoul x half-ghoul. maybe the half ghoul is newly turned and the ghoul seeks to help them for whatever reason?? maybe the half ghoul was purposely created and the ghoul is overseeing their progress??

— ghoul x ghoul. kind of like the idea of them having always been ghouls. maybe they're not enemies but could be on different sides of something?? idk i just love writing ships with tension.
— honestly i got nothing other than wanting to write a badass meister/weapon duo. probably already graduated from the dwma.
— i want to write some fantasy worlds!! something akin to genshin impact??

— or something similar to honkai: star rail, which is a bit more sci-fi, kind of technologically advanced fantasy

— you don't need to be familiar with either... i just want to write something fantasy related with ocs

— anime fcs for this too!

i'm not the most picky! honestly if you have ideas of your own, i'm still happy to know them so we can try to work something out together.

pm me if you're interested!

Last edited:
bump, added some more fandoms! really hoping they're not too niche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back