• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

noragami search ☆

hello! just call me jen, if you want. something taken from my username is okay too.

i'm not very good at writing threads like these, so sorry in advance.

i first started writing a couple or so years ago, but just kinda stopped for awhile.

i'm pretty rusty to say the least, so it's for the best if you don't expect much from me.

i write in third person only. i will type with proper capitalization for RP posts.

can play males and females, but have a slight preference for females.

romance is great, platonic is nice too but kinda prefer the former. only interested in mxf.

i can be a little picky sometimes, especially with partners, so please don't take offense if i'm not interested.

i really, really don't mean to be rude, but i would feel pretty bad dropping something as soon as it starts because i wasn't interested to begin with.

haven't actually finished it yet, but i really want to do a noragami roleplay with original characters.

mostly interested in doing a god and regalia pairing, and would like to play the latter as a female character.

kinda doubt anyone would be interested, but Yato instead of an original god character would be fine as well.

don't really have a plot, but am willing to make one or just plan things out as we go.

again, i apologize for any awkward wording or if i come off as rude in any way. i really don't mean to!!

thank you very much for reading this far. if you're interested, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back