• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Dawn Of A New Age OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)

Rules
1. Post At Least Twice A Week
2. No One Liners. One Paragraph Per Post
3. Third Person POV Only

S n o w S n o w I do have a question. I've a God and a slew of regalia i'd like to use, but my God's history is a bit different. In Noragami, almost all of the Gods are located in Japan. Though most of the origins in actuality are not of Japanese origination (all but Ebisu come from Chinese or other cultures like India), in the Show/Manga they all seem to be located in Japan. In the anime, Yato mentions protecting the land of the rising sun.

I was wondering do we have a bit of Freedom with our Gods? My God was a God of war before moving on to popularity in Western countries as the disdain of a few of her Japanese Brethren. And I'd like to keep that origin.

Also she has a few Regalia, and I want to know can I play multiple characters? I can handle them. Trust me.

S n o w S n o w I do have a question. I've a God and a slew of regalia i'd like to use, but my God's history is a bit different. In Noragami, almost all of the Gods are located in Japan. Though most of the origins in actuality are not of Japanese origination (all but Ebisu come from Chinese or other cultures like India), in the Show/Manga they all seem to be located in Japan. In the anime, Yato mentions protecting the land of the rising sun.

I was wondering do we have a bit of Freedom with our Gods? My God was a God of war before moving on to popularity in Western countries as the disdain of a few of her Japanese Brethren. And I'd like to keep that origin.

Also she has a few Regalia, and I want to know can I play multiple characters? I can handle them. Trust me.
You can have any origin you want as long as they currently live in Japan.

How many characters are you planning to make?

Well I really intend to make at mas 3 PCs, and just use the rest as NPCs. Two of her regalia are like her lieutenants, and they have a big part in her decision making. Big enough to be PCs.

[ border=transparent][ accordion=50% | bcenter]{ slide=[ bg=#F08080][ CENTER]❦[/CENTER][/bg]}[ bg=#F08080] TEXT HERE
[/bg]{/slide}
{ slide=[ bg=#F08080][ CENTER]❦[/CENTER][/bg]}[ bg=#F08080] TEXT HERE
[/bg]{/slide}
{ slide=[ bg=#F08080][ CENTER]❦[/CENTER][/bg]}[ bg=#F08080] TEXT HERE
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back