• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noob looking for RP

NightSheWolf

Hi, I am new to this site, and I would just like some casual role play partners. Let me know if you are interested!

I am into fantasy, (dragons, werewolves, vampires, etc.) Gore, violence, etc.

Interested. ^^ I have a thread if you'd like to check it out.

~​

[QUOTE="T H E J O K E R]

Interested. ^^ I have a thread if you'd like to check it out.

~​

[/QUOTE]
I love your name and your quote. I will definitely check it out!

Okay cool!

T H E J O K E R] [CENTER] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][COLOR=#660000][I]Thanks. c: Here's the link:[/I][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/what-about-another-chernobyl.144275/ said:
Casual - What About Another Chernobyl? | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]

It's more like a zombie apocalypse. We don't have to use it if you're not interested.

[/CENTER]
Yeah we can use that one! Begin if you'd like with character info.

CalebLee said:
Im interested. Im also going to be on a lot, due to having 1 dieing roleplay
Okay we can play! What would you like to do?

Gots any ideas?

Nevermind, posted right when you did. I have none, except for maybe something like waking in a hospital, and we both have amnesia? Credit to whats her name on roblox for the base idea.

What if you guys role play here, and then Night would come with me to my thread?

Or Caleb could join my thread as well since it's suppose to be a group rp and then you guys could do the 1x1.

(My idea sorta died.)

Well, I was thinking something medieval ish. Something we could incorporate your examples into.

Ashman74 said:
(My idea sorta died.)
Well, I was thinking something medieval ish. Something we could incorporate your examples into.
Yeah that sounds really good. Kind of like underworld rise of the lycans, sort of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back