• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings NonFandom RP request (18+)

⭐ ABOUT ME ⭐

-Novella length writer. I'm someone who has a strong affinity for writing LONG responses. Of course, there are times when shorter responses are best, but I will almost always write as much as I can without eating into my partner's ability to react to a situation.

-able to write a wide variety of people, personalities, and abstract thoughts. I've played anything from the crazed scientist, a meek librarian, to politicians who seek the failure of society. I enjoy it all and have no qualms with darker portrayals of character.

-Willing to provide writing examples that showcase my abilities.

-Preference for rping via Google Docs or Discord, with a stronger preference for Discord as Google Docs loves to lag early on for me. Don't mind DM's here, but realistically I don't always check for updates.

-Writes in a 3rd person's POV with a response time of at least once a week, but realistically will probably be within a day or two of receiving an rp response unless otherwise stated.

-Encourages doubling so it’s an I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine sorta situation. When this situation isn’t in play and we’re playing only one story, I always write female and if in a poly ship, a male counterpart.

⭐ WHAT I REQUEST FROM PARTNERS ⭐

-Novella writer, this means you write at least 300-word replies. I’m fine if we write shorter sometimes, but I don’t enjoy it.

-IS 18+ NO EXCEPTIONS

-Provides a writing example that showcases their writing abilities.

-If not doubling, will play the male role.

-Preferably is able to play a wide variety of characters so we can both play NPC’s without coming off as dull.

Here are my primary plots, but please don't take them as I won't plot with you to come up with something that we both enjoy! Send plots my way and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not, furthermore if we double feel free to bring your own plot for your side! Also, if none of these plots appeal to you, but you wanna rp with me, there are countless ones I have in my head that I haven't had time to write out, give me a genre and a general liking and I can probably string together a plot.

SUPERNATURAL HUNTERS (Preferably a modern or futuristic setting with fantasy elements, has an alternate side for double up situations that would play well) (Really prioritizing this plot)

Monsters and supernatural go hand in hand, romanticized by the media in an almost disgusting manner. Vampire ‘s biting their true loves so they can live together for eternity, werewolves finding their mates, and whatever other shit that the media can find to spew out.

What people don’t know is that this all is real, except we only wish it was the way they portrayed it in media.

Vampires aren’t the sparkly bastards that are shown on TV but parasites that use humans as flesh suits, werewolves are shape-shifting creatures that bite others to turn them and make a bigger pack… A bigger pack means more to feed and more humans killed. The list goes on and on.

You and me are a band of supernatural exterminators if you will, reporting to a secret branch of the government that supplies us with our missions, fake IDs, and anything else we need within reason. What do we do in turn? We hunt down the accursed monsters that threaten the peace of our society.

Here we are, once again, on the most dangerous mission we’ve ever been on yet. Are we going to survive? Most likely not, but then again with every mission we take we’re playing a gamble with fate… Hopefully, the tides are in our favor.

Black, White, and Grey (Modern, Super Heros and Villains)

People like to categorize things by black and white, good or bad, or in our case… Villain or hero.

The bad guy fights the good guy, the good guy wins. The bad guy is just bad to be bad, the good guy is good because he just is. That is how all the stories go… With the bad guy being kicked to the wayside and the hero outshining them.

Well, that isn’t how it works in the real world.

We’re enemies. I’m the ‘bad guy’ who is always trying to achieve ‘world domination’ or manage to kill you to stop your interfering. You’re the ‘good guy’ who thwarts my plans at any cost. At some point we started noticing something odd… Well, it ends up in me tied up in the back seat of your car on the run from the government because we found out something we shouldn’t have.

What a lovely way to start the weekend, don’t you think?

Soul bound (Supernatural, Can be modern or fantasy)

You. A demon, one of the most powerful in the underworld, in fact, is summoned by a human. Offering up their soul for one simple wish. To not be lonely anymore to be loved, more importantly for your hand in marriage.

See… Had it been any other person, you would’ve laughed at them and refused… This person’s soul. Their soul was the most powerful one you have seen in a very long time.

All you had to do was marry them for their short human life? Sure. That isn’t so bad.

What you didn’t expect was to actually start to fall for them.

Kingdom of Mine (Fantasy, Medieval, has an alternative side for doubling ups that I’d love to run)(Really prioritizing this plot)

You were raised in the kingdom of Trelesolk, a black mage who was discriminated against for your love of the dark arts, the world has shifted and twisted you, but you know that you can get back at the king and queen, and in your travels to find the needed components for your spell you just so happen to catch the adoring eye of your travel companion who you’ve now been with for ages, their blind and unyielding love for you an almost blessing.

The time to strike is drawing closer, will you have what it takes to seek vengeance on the kingdom of Trelesolk?

Uh-Oh (Double up strictly plotline, futuristic, war)

The two of us have always had a rather boring life, of course, there were the occasional nuclear bomb threats that popped up as we were at war with another country, but that was to be expected in our extremely futuristic world.

In our time of boredom, we ended up fidgeting with the internet and coding. Unlike what people backed in the 2000s called the dark web we have something called portal. Only the best of the best hackers can get into it, and that’s exactly what you did while I complained.

And you somehow intercepted a rebel message… And what’s even worse is that they noticed you. So now we have three options… Get the hell out of here and report it to the police all while hoping we aren’t gunned down, join them because we totally know how to fight…, or act as though we never saw it.

Something tells me we have to go with the first two options and not the third.

Something based off of https://www.youtube.com/@VIVINOS/videos Alien Stage! This will be a DARK and TWISTED concept. So please embark on this one with caution.

AN IDOL X FAN WOULD BE SO FUCKING CUTE TOO! Props if Yandere themes.​

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in your 'Soul Bound' or 'Kingdom of Mine' ideas. I have no problems writing male or female characters, and can happily write side characters too. If you're interested I can send a writing sample... or I can if I know what sort of sample you want. I haven't had anyone ask for that, so I am more unsure what it is you'd want to see in it or how long.

Heroes, just send me a writing example of your normal length of a reply! This helps me figure out if we’re going to match or not :) looking forward to seeing it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back