(Non-Canonical) Exalted DeathMatch!

What group should Silence In Daylight work for?

• Ligier Enterprises, a division of Malfeas, Inc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Steam Faction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*picks uup the Broken Winged Crane*

I will take this while I go Sit and Think

*leaves the room, groaning sounds areheard, then a flushing sound*

*returns to the room and hands back an empty cover*

"That was very useful, I will look over the contract data and have an answer to you inn 7-14 days."

Who  do you think helped put those together?

Essence gathered is Essence saved.  Your service was greatly appreciated.  The Bank of Misery is always glad to have another customer.  When we have accumulated enough capital, we are looking forward to sharing that reserve capital with our future acquisitions in Yu-Shan...

So Silence in Daylight, can we pencil you in for a sit down?  It's important to remember that our compensation package is flexible, and unlike some of the others, we are quite approachable.  

If you join Ligier Enterprises, we can guarantee 24 hour support.  Unlike some factions who might attempt to sway you, we will always be in touch.  And the rewards...they are immeasurable.

We fully realize that you may not want to make a full time committment.  We understand that taking the steps to becoming an Invested Associate may be daunting.  That kind of involvement and responsibility should be carefully considered, which is why we try so hard to keep a policy of full disclosure.  Unlike some though, we won't punish you for not taking that step--either with burning your homes to the ground, occupying your lands with black tog belching Vats, or carrying off your comrades to feed a catatonic Machine God.  That sort of thinking runs completely counter to the goals of Ligier Enterprises.  

No, we want willing, enthusiastic Associates.  We are willing to wait, and show our good will, and the benifits with association with Them Who Made the All.  That is why we offer several plans and levels of Association.  We want the plan that fits your needs, and we're willing to go in with you for the long term, not some snatch and grab operational raid on the Creation, but real solutions, to real problems.  

At Ligier Enterprises, we know that vision is what the Creation needs most now.  Others claim that they have a plan.  A plan to profit for themselves and their closest kin.

At Ligier Enterprises, we know that sort of thinking is short term.  Instead, we work for a day when everyone in the Creation can benifit from Association, when we can bring everyone under our banner, and once again unite the Creation.  Dreams of conquest?  Of shorter workdays?  Those are the hobgoblins of small minds.  At Ligier Enterprises, we encourage you to think bigger than that.  Dream larger.

Who says that all our dreams have to be small?

I think my mission's been accomplished already. See all the other interested applicants that came out of the woodwork?

Though pretending to be an interested outsider and not an employee...gave me severe chills.

Not being part of the wonderful hegemony and family that is Ligier Enterprises...it doesn't bear thinking about.

Isn't it you're unable to think about it because we re-did your hard wiring and you CAN'T literally fathom it?

Them Who Made the All always welcome their children back into the fold.  

They Who Made You, only want to show their love for the Creation.

It is that truth that is our greatest strength...

Hmm, I am loosely affiliated with Ligier and his boys now, but I also wave the flag of the Steam Faction. I'm a Primordial who is a decent enough campaigner. Either that or I'm Tom Hanks championing a new cause with each movie I make.

Yes' date=' obviously I am. Come one and all to see my new movie the Da Vinci Code!   :P [/quote']
Can I have your autograph to sell on eBay?

-S

Besides, Tom Hanks has been involved in some cool shit. See "Band of Brothers" if you doubt me.

-S

Yes, I hope the company green lights the Pacific theater version of Band of Brothers, following Marines on the island hopping campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back