• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy NomFlavoredSearchThread [Ignore Prefix]

pushed

Beastly Member
Popcorn-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-24.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHello!
The name is NomFlavoredPudding-- the most nommiest of all pudding- but you can call me Nom, Pudding, or Andi <3. I am here looking for a few 1x1 roleplays (cause my life can't get more hectic) Anywhooo. Let me tell you about myself, eh? I am a grown adult with a pretty busy life. I work full time, I have cats, I have friends maybe- so I won't be on all the time. But I will reply. Have faith in me. I am also totally new to this site- so I am not used to formatting and such. I will try my hardest to make my post look presentable. I am a hopeless romantic. This doesn't mean I only do romance. I just would like to have a little bit of it scattered throughout. I also love some good drama, action, adventure- and I do like writing some gore and such. I am super friendly so please enjoy talking to be ooc to help with plot and talk about your day. I don't care what kind of pairing we do, I am just used to heterosexual relationships. But I am game for whatever! I don't mind doubling up characters either, but I am more used to playing male characters.

Expectations
So yeah, I do have a few expections. I will list them as followed. I promise- they aren't too bad.
Patience: I am not going to be on 24/7. I need my partner to be patient with me and in return, I will be patient with them.

Semi-literate: I would like one paragraph minium. I know that may not seem like much- or it may seem like a lot. But I am much more concerned with quality over quantity.

Okay with Romance:I need you to be okay with a little romance. It doesn't have to be the WHOLE roleplay. I just need a little.

Mature:I need someone who wants to do a mature, in-depth roleplay. Ones with real emotions and a lot of feeling. Mature themes that follow RP Nation's rules.

Communication:Just commuicate with me! I don't bite. I would love to hear you ideas and improve on any plots I may want to do. I love talking- if you can't tell.

Plots
These are just a few ideas that I really want to try. They can be adjusted and thought upon by any partner.
Fantasy
Poison Taster A poison taster has a very dangerous job. One day they could be sampling the best pastries to ever be bake and the next- they could be foaming at the mouth- dying from a potent poison. This takes place in a fantasy world of Ixia: a military land controlled by an important general. The job of poison taster must go to the next person to be executed unless they choose to hang. The next person to be executed is a girl who was accused of killing the son of one of the general's appointed leaders. He is the second-in-command to the general and his most trusted advisors. It is his job to train the girl to taste the General's food for poison. But what if there is more to the story of the girl who committed murder? And what if those who wanted to keep her quiet try to take her execution into their own hands? [Poison Study-esk]

Assassination 2 kingdoms divided by 2 very different ruling classes. One is ruled by a merciless queen who is known for her strict rules and unforgiving nature. The other is ruled by a carefree king full of compassion for his people. The story begins when the queen commanders her best assassin to take out the king so a war can erupt between the two countries. But the loyal king's knight prevents the assassination attempt from ever taking place. Now the assassin is trapped behind enemy lines at the whim of the king's knight. What happens between them is much more than the hundred-year-old grudge the kingdoms held to keep them apart.
Slice of Life
Ranch Life She decided to leave her life on the ranch behind to pursue her dreams in the big city. But life in the big apple wasn't all that it appeared to be. After a run in with a criminal with violent intentions- she returns to her family's quiet ranch. There she meets him. He was just hired by her father to help run the ranch- since he was getting older. He was dashing and confident to say the very least. But could she forget the recent attack and the pain it left behind to open her heart to this charming ranch boy?

Roommate Muse 1 desperately needed a roommate and fast. Muse 2 contacted him about the space in hopes to move out of her small, college dorm. Its the story that proceeds when two unlikely roommates fall for each other despite their obvious differences. (I have an idea on my character- but this can go many ways)

The Doctor & The Fighter This is a story about Muse 1- a roughened criminal who made his earning by street fighting. Muse 2 is a doctor and is well known in his community and well respected. They meet after Muse 1 receives a pretty bad knife wound and sparks fly between the two. But can Muse 1 ever stop this lifestyle he has developed for the dearest doctor who wants to keep him safe?

Hospitalized The story revolves around a girl who comes to the hospital to see her grandfather as he slowly but surely loses his memories due to Alzheimers. One day, she meets a boy there- a patient himself- and they talk with each other. Though she isn't sure why he is there- he lends her an ear and supports her during this time. Love comes swiftly after but that is before she finds out just what is keeping him in this horrible place. He is dying and believed he accepted this- that was until he met her. What will he do now that he has fallen for such a wonderful girl?
Arranged Marriage
New Age She was an up-and-coming singer or actor who has hit a snag in her career. No one was booking her for any roles or singing venues. Desperation was starting to sink in when she received a rather tempting offer from him. He is a wealthy, well-to-do actor and philanthropist who is well known to the elites of Hollywood. He was also a bachelor. He offers her a once in a lifetime opportunity. They enter an arranged marriage and boost her career forever. But just want he is expecting from the deal? [Arrangement-esk]

Old Fashion He is the kind of guy who keeps to himself. The time period is reminiscent of the medieval time period and he was a wealthy landowner who made money off of weapons. Most people in his town is fearful of his quiet, brooding demeanor. But that all changed when he purchased a young girl from a poor family. She was sold as the oldest of her 6 other brothers and sisters. Her father was an angry, bitter man who was happy to get a few coins off her. The story takes place around the two as they desperately try to adapt to their new lives- and maybe even fall for each other.
Miscellaneous
FBI The story begins with two FBI agents going undercover in a very dangerous, hostile situation. Agent 1 has been a part of this operation for awhile now but they are beginning to lose faith in him. He decides to bring in back-up- agent 2- who will pose as his newlywed wife. (If we do two males or females: we can make them siblings etc.) The danger is ever present and their lives will constantly be on the line as they try to get evidence to convict the boss of a heinous mob. The Boss's son has to take over the family business- whether he wants to or not. He finds agent 2 fascinating and very attractive. Agent 1 is also developing feelings for his pseudo-wife. Both relationships are forbidden in one way or another and Agent 2 is caught in the middle

Institutionalized This world is anything but safe... It's is an ultimate game of deception and you just found yourself smack in the middle of it all. Muse 1 is an agent for the U.S government- well he was. Now he is trapped in a mental health institution with no way out with very dangerous information at his fingertips. He is being watched and soon to be hunted by those who worked closely to him in an attempt to keep him quiet. This is where Muse 2 comes in. As a well known psychiatrist of this facility, she has seen a lot when it comes to patients, but he is one of the strangest you have encountered. Dark and mysterious wasn't enough to describe this guy. Too bad he was absolutely crazy and claims he is some sort of government agent trying to be silenced. But when events start happening that he predicted would, it is hard to deny there isn't something suspicious happening.

Ugh... I wish I were better at formatting.

Last edited:
Hello, there I saw your thread and it sounds like we would be very compatible. If you are still looking for partners that is. Anyway, I'm most definitely patient and am happy that you will be patient with me. I work full-time and go to college full-time as well so my posts will be at random times; I should be able to get at least two posts a week in possibly more depending on my work load. If that's not enough for you I totally understand, however if you are fine with that I would love to the New Age arranged marriage, if that's still open. If not my next plot would be institutionalized. Phew, sorry that got long winded. Anyway hope that you have a wonderful day and find some awesome rp partners! P.S. I'm am terrible at coding so my posts will not be pretty, but they will be readable.

I would be interested in doing a RP with you. I like the look of Assassination, Roommate, or the old fashioned arranged marriage.

Heya! I'm interested in a bunch of the plots you've got here, especially the FBI one. I'd love to play and plot it out with you if you're still looking for another partner. I'm also new to this site in particular so we can struggle with formatting stuff together!

Hey, I'm definitely interested in the Ranch Life & the Roommates plots (mostly the roommates one) but if you're still searching for partners I am willing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back