• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom No you guys are the real heroes! Looking for a Boys Roleplay! (OC and Doubling Friendly!)

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
Hey, howdy, hey!

As the title implies, I am looking for a Boys Roleplay! 21+ up ONLY, please! This show goes into a lot of graphic detail (if you've seen it you know...) but take that with a grain of salt! We can adapt anything to make it more appropriate/to your comfort level! I only do OC x Canon and doubling, sorry if that's an inconvenience! I can play anyone you want for your character! I love character chatting, mood boards, and everything and anything in between! I am completely open to any sexual preference, but I will play my OC as MxF! Please free to reach out if you have any interest!

About my OC:
-she's the biological mother of Homelander, but had no idea that she was ever pregnant or had a kid
-She's paired with Soldier Boy
-She's called the Sun Summoner, and has the ability to heal, or take away health
-Once Ben is taken, she is placed in a coma on ice (Captain America who)

A bit about me:
-I'm a 24 year old female
-I work full time (but let's be honest I am often bored at work and looking for something to make me look busy at my desk.. Kinda like right now as I make this post)
-I am in Central Time zone

Partner Requirements

-Life is busy. This RP is not the most important thing in your life, but would prefer someone who's semi-active! Even if that means posting every other day, etc.
-By no means do I expect a perfect reply... Listen sometimes autocorrect gets the better of me too, and mistakes happen! But I do ask for decent grammar and spelling.
-Be willing to contribute to the planning of the storyline!
-Please communicate! If you are busy, just let me know! Don't like the storyline, let's change it! Aren't feeling me as a partner anymore, all good! It happens. Just communicate!
-More than anything looking for someone who's respectful and excited to be engaged! I love OC chatter!

Post Requirements
-I prefer quality over quantity! While I have no minimum or maximum as far as replies go, the one to two lines just aren't engaging enough for me. Give me the juicy details! You want to write a novel? Go for it! I love it!! I personally include a visual for every change of scene and images of outfits, scenery, etc. You do not have to, but that's the kind of details I crave.
-as far as what can you post, what kind of details you can get into it, and what topics are off-limits, let's discuss that before we start! What you are comfortable with, etc before we get into more adult themes!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back