• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help No space between paragraphs? (RESOLVED)

marshmarrow

aurelius rex
Hi, I'm working on a new code and I can't add space between paragraphs.

I can hit "enter" all I'd like, but there is no spacing in the final code. It all looks like one huge paragraph.

I'm really proud of what I have so far, so I'm apprehensive about sharing the code or a screenshot in public. If anyone knows how to fix it and needs the source code in order to do so, please ask for it in a PM.

As a note, I did set letter-spacing, line-heights, and other cosmetic features like transforming some lines of text into all-caps. If these things have any affect on the issue, I won't hesitate to remove it. Reading through a giant wall of uninterrupted text is an eyesore I need to fix, even if it costs me my "aesthetic."

Thanks.

Nope, that didn't seem to have any effect. But I'll keep them out anyway, it might be a combination of things.

My suggestion is to take out the section where the issue is and then working with that area alone, go section by section.

Oh, I see the issue. Do not use the table tag. It doesn't allow for line breaks.

Ah, perfect. Oh, right, you're a staff member, you can see into my workshop. ^^ Thanks for your help.
Yup, figured I'd just take a look and answer it since it wasn't line breaks. :3 Quicker resolution, lol.

Yeah, I thought the table would help keep my image centered, but once I aligned everything correctly, I guess I forgot to remove it. Thanks for your help, again!

Huh I also have the same problem too which I never had in the past. When I try to update my cs, copying the cs from a document and then pasting it into the non-rich text editor, my paragraphs are all squished together. Its the same whether i am on the computer or on mobile. I dont think i have a code problem since im using the same codes before the no space issue, but im open to anything.

Huh I also have the same problem too which I never had in the past. When I try to update my cs, copying the cs from a document and then pasting it into the non-rich text editor, my paragraphs are all squished together. Its the same whether i am on the computer or on mobile. I dont think i have a code problem since im using the same codes before the no space issue, but im open to anything.
This isn't the site, but rather how the function of copy/paste doesn't translate the line breaks between your document and the BBCode (non-RTE). If you copy and paste from the document into the RTE, it will keep the formatting, but copy and paste into the raw BBCode and it won't keep the line breaks.

This isn't the site, but rather how the function of copy/paste doesn't translate the line breaks between your document and the BBCode (non-RTE). If you copy and paste from the document into the RTE, it will keep the formatting, but copy and paste into the raw BBCode and it won't keep the line breaks.
I have the other effect when pasting it in the RTE, I get double the spaces and parts of the coding doesnt workwell.

I might copy and paste using notes or some other writing progrm when i get on my computer

I have the other effect when pasting it in the RTE, I get double the spaces and parts of the coding doesnt workwell.

I might copy and paste using notes or some other writing progrm when i get on my computer
Unfortunately, I cannot say what solution would work for you. I don't have a double line break when copy/pasting from Google Doc to RTE. You'll just have to experiment and find what would for you since every editor can work and behave differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back