• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

No Reply Option

This is affecting me too, augh, what could have possibly happened!
It's been around 4 hours, too, which sucks :c

We're aware of the issue.

It's taking some time to fix but we are working on it, please be patient!

/crack whip ..... (I'm not getting any younger.  Plus, these cobwebs are annoying, not to mention the noise my creaking bones make.)  Dang it, maw rawkin' char brok'd!

Yeah, but that's no good for an RP thread.  I have noticed that some RP's are fixed, some are not.  So if you in more than one, look at all of them.  Hosted projects seem to have been hit the hardest.

And thus entered in the Age of Dark as the flames of roleplay were slowly extinguished...

Who's affected by this? I can reply normally to topics, make topics as if nothing happened. Does this only affect people who run the hosted projects or something?

First to go were the RP addicts - which was most everyone on the site not in school.  Second to go were the RP addicts in school.  Their extended survival due only to the restriction placed on them by the dreaded homework monsters.

Okay so here is the deal - the chat box is always open however im in one particular roleplay where suddenly it doesn't show up and I cant type due to it being absent.
Whats going on?

/monthly_2016_10/Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-55-49.thumb.png.9d61ad9d2f61c10e1bfa01a6d8eddfd1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-55-49.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-05-17-55-49.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 6
It's annoying me so much >_< - can't even reply... 

The staff are aware of the situation and are doing the best they can to fix it. :)

Yeah .. it isn't in all of my RP's.  One works, the rest do not.  All Hosted Projects.

Well it seems that along with everyone else, I am also not able to reply to any forum, WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!

>When everyone is making new topics about the same thing

The staff are aware of the glitch and are doing everything they can to fix it. :)

I have had two members of my Hosted Project PM me telling me they were/are having this problem. 

It is very annoying as a GM to have to put up with this problem because members thing I am doing something to block them and I'm honestly not. 

It also means that the rp has to completely stop until they are able to post again which is a major problem. 

@Anomaly is it possible for their to be an update when this issue is completely fixed? My whole rp is forced to be on pause until it is and I have no way of knowing when it is fixed because I myself haven't had the problem. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back