• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

No Reply Option

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, the theme just got fixed.  Now I can't reply to any of my threads.  There simply is no button to do so.  I just sent put a post to everyone in my group that anyone with an approved character could post .... buttttttt  ..  And one of the new people to join PM'd me to let me know he couldn't post his CS ...

I'm having the same issue over here. But the text box is gone and there's no reply button.

OK a little update it only happens on hosted projects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you can't delete posts either ...  Best I have been able to do is hide them.

I think it has been said before, but posts cannot be actually "deleted", only hid - a soft delete, as they say.

I'm having the same problem. Interestingly enough, one of my RP mates was still able to reply because they hadn't refreshed the page, so the reply option was still there, and their reply behaved normally (posted, notifications, tags, etc.).

My rp 

Romance of the future wont let me or my friends reply to it 

and i made it myself

Welllll, obviously we have a glitch in RPNation. 

It's climbin' in your hosted projects,

It's snatchin' yo' posts up,

Tryna glitch us so y'all need to hide yo OCs, hide yo plot ideas, hide yo OCs, hide yo plot ideas....

And hide yo thread cuz they glitchin anybody out here 

Welllll, obviously we have a glitch in RPNation. 

It's climbin' in your hosted projects,

It's snatchin' yo' posts up,

Tryna glitch us so y'all need to hide yo OCs, hide yo plot ideas, hide yo OCs, hide yo plot ideas....

And hide yo thread cuz they glitchin anybody out here 

It's most likely a bug.

And me as well. Not that I'm being helpful posting this, but hey, another one to add to the list.

Yeah, RIP my posting...I hope this is fixed very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back