• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

No Reply Option

Huh, was gonna ask the same question 'till I saw this. Never knew it was not only me having this problem right now. Will just hang around here a bit then...

I will see what we can do.

I assume that we will put out a site-wide alert once it is fixed.

The only reason I ask is that I have never before seen a site wide alert for a single issue having been fixed. I feel as though this one seems pretty prominent and impactful though. 

Is it any better?

I wouldn't know. I'm not experiencing the problem. People within my roleplay were and they were coming to me asking about it. I only commented here because I would like to know when it is fixed so that I know that everyone is able to post in my rp again. I would hate to move on knowing that it is possible people are physically unable to post due to a site problem. 

I too am partaking in a hosted project and am experiencing this issue. I don't know if anyone else from my thread has this problem though. In the meantime, thank you for keeping us all posted on the situation @Anomaly - you and the rest of the staff's assistance is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still experiencing the issue as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL ... imagine how I feel ... giving my whole group a nudge reminding them they could post in the new RP ... right as the Reply system went down ... only to realize I couldn't tell them they weren't the only ones seeing a problem ....

"Come on guys; I posted."

(Nothing...)

(Goes to try again ....)

Ooohhh ... this isn't good.

Currently looking into it. Not sure why the editor just up and vanished for some users and not for others. Haven't pushed out an update in a few days.

Everyone is going to have to be patient because I'm in Florida preparing for a hurricane that wants to nom nom my home.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one having this problem. I thought something was wrong xD  

>When everyone is making new topics about the same thing

More topics the more aware, as Musician said they are now working on it but it would be wise to send out a notification about the progress so it doesnt begin to be spammy.

More topics the more aware

Actually, no.  More topics is just a waste of resources.  We read every one that's posted, so you don't have to post lots to assume we'll read them all.  It just takes up time we could be hunting down the problem or dealing with other issues.  And clearly the general user base isn't reading them, no matter how many are posted, because they keep posting new ones, and new status updates, and new support requests....all about the exact same issue.

it doesnt begin to be spammy.

Too late :P

In the hosted project I created, I'm currently the only one who can reply, but we fixed this little problem quite easily by just moving the RP to a group private message and our RP is just moving along normally.

When everything's fixed, their posts will just be re-posted in the main threads.

I couldn't reply to anything for most of the day until just now. I don't know if that means it's fixed for everyone, but I thought I'd share.

An oops.  We tracked it down and un-oopsed it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back