• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP (Always Open)

(( Just letting everyone know @enoc010201 Camille's attacks will be poison-based and are in an experimental phase, so don't be upset or anything if they aren't balanced. Endurance stat will play a part in your defence against being poison, for example, if you have 1 defence, your opponent must deal 10 damage to you before you're poisoned, and then 2=20 and so forth. Feel free to edit your stats after this fight, not during. The Chemical ability will slowly lower your stats until the battle is over, but we're still discussing how often this effect will occur. ))

Character: Zane WolfBlade

Energy: 70/100

Soul status: 56/100

Points Available:0

Strength: 3/5

Defence: 3/5

Accuracy: 1/5

Agility: 2/5

Endurance: 1/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

Zane saw as multiple attacks came towards him. The heck!?!?! Why is everyone attacking me? Screw it! His forces the back of his hands to touch the wall. Doing so allowed him to manipulate the black powder to cover the wall he's on. He causes it to explode freeing himself from the webs but still taking damage and running into the path of Camille's dart, her mysterious energy begins to leak into Zane's soul.

[dice]19576[/dice]

Evade fails, takes 10 and 30 damage, resisting 15% of each = 9 and 26

Two Zane's run out from the debris. One was very solid black powder clone and the other was the real on, one runs for Camille and the other runs for Leon. They both swing their swords in a horizontal motion towards their opponent trying to cut their chest. Each attack will deal 15 damage. @Wyatt @enoc010201

[dice]19569[/dice]

[dice]19570[/dice]

[dice]19573[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Xena (Echo)

Xena wandered the ship trying to find her way back to her quarters. As she walked she tested the way her sound bounced off of things and how far she could trace it before it disappeared. She hummed happily to herself clicking as she went. *click* A hallway, *click* a wall, turn left *click* a hall with a door, *click* a girl, *cli- Wait what? Xena bumped straight into a girl as she was exited a room off the hallway. "Waaa! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

Mandara

Another girl bumped into Mandara as she was exiting the training room. "Waaa! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Mandara bit back a snide remark, she was too tired to deal with this right now. Before she turned to go she looked the girl up and down, there was something wrong with her eyes. They didn't seem to focus on anything and were... This girl was blind. Well then she literally couldn't see where she was going, but why was she here? Was she some kind of immortal? This girl looked really innocent in a cute kinda way, it reminded Mandara of a puppy. "No problem."

The other girl stood there staring at her for a while, Xena began to squirm when she finally said. "No problem." The other girl turned to walk away when she suddenly stopped and turned back towards Xena

Ugh, why was she doing this? Meeting that Lana girl had made her all sentimental and soft. "Where are you going?"

"Where are you going?"
The other girl asked plainly but Xena's hearing was better than any other, she could hear some exasperation and a little of something else. It was a far feeling that Xena couldn't quite place. "Oh, Um, I am trying to get back to my room but I am having a little trouble findi-" The other girl reached out a hand and yanked Xena to her feet. "What are you-" The other girl held onto her hand and began leading her slowly some where. "My name is Xe- I mean Echo. My name is Echo."

Mandara led the girl slowly. If she was blind then why was she here? Perhaps she was very strong, then in that case she would make a good ally. That's why Mandara was leading her to her room, I mean she was going there any way why not make an ally out of it. "My name is Xe- I mean Echo. My name is Echo." What was with the people here and giving fake names. "Mandara." She said simply.

"Mandara."
The other girl said in response. Mandara was quiet, Xena clicked very softly to try and find out more about the girl. Her posture was stiff but she lead Xena slowly and announced whenever they were about to turn or stop. Xena smiled this Mandara girl was nicer than she probably imagined herself.

"Damn it," she growled. She underestimated the sword user. He had sent out two clones to attack her and the string user. She... She had to dodge!

Character: Spider Bite

Energy: 50/100

Soul status: 85/100

Points Available: 10

Defense: 1/5

Accuracy: 3/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

[dice]19586[/dice]

The sword bit her skin and she hissed in pain. She was angry now. She sent another flurry of darts, not just at the sword user but at the string user as well, each for 15 damage.

[dice]19589[/dice]

[dice]19590[/dice]

Character: Leon Lost

Energy: 90/100

Soul status: 86/100

Points Available: 0/10

Strength: 1/5

Defense: 2/5

Agility: 3/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

Leon again attempted to dodge the attack jumping up into the air this time, he shot some string into the celling so that he could dangle in the air and off the ground hopefully out of the attack. He then sent another attack at Zane, hoping to stop what ever version was attacking him and attach them to the floor.

[dice]19587[/dice]

(evade succeeds)

[dice]19588[/dice]

[dice]19597[/dice]

(evade fails, takes 14 damage, infected)

(Sorry didn't see you had attacked me)

Lana had gone to rest after her duel with Nova and Mandara. Feeling refreshed, clean and actually good about herself she moved over to one of the terminals, "Hey Nenn I want to sigh up for this event," She said tapping the screen randomly as she still wasn't the most knowledgeable with advanced technology.

She waited for his response while humming a quiet tune to herself deciding that she'd lock herself in a training room afterward to get stronger until the event actually begins.

@Rurnur

Nenn rubbed his eyes and moved over to where he heard someone asking for him. "Oh! You'll uhh.. you'll need to enter on your personal terminal actually, the little one in each of the private quarters. Good luck!" He smiled and then dozed off again. @Lana Valentine

Character: Zane WolfBlade

Energy: 50/100

Soul status: 42/100

Points Available:0

Strength: 3/3

Defence: 2/3

Accuracy: 2/2

Agility: 2/2

Endurance: 1/1

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

(Camille's chemicals began to take effect, reducing his defence by 1)

As more of the darts came towards him he decided to block the attacks with a solid wall of black powder.

[dice]19604[/dice]

(Takes 14 damage)

As the needles broke through his wal hitting him yet again he charges in. This time the black powder formed into the sheath of his sword in his left hand. He jumps into the air bringing both his sword and sheath down onto Camille in a diagonal motion dealing 10 damage.

[dice]19594[/dice]

[dice]19595[/dice]

The Zane that was fighting Leon fired needles of black powder at his webs countering his attack.

[dice]19596[/dice]

Seeing that his counter was successful, he fires the needles at Leon causing them explode on impact. Dealing 15 damage.

[dice]19598[/dice]

[dice]19599[/dice]

@Wyatt @enoc010201

Lana returned to her personal quarters and began to tap the screen randomly. She began talking out loud, "Computer thing, I Lana the goddess of flesh demand that you work and sign me up for this event, or so help me I will summon a flock of ravens to shit upon this entire station!" She continued tapping randomly annoyed by the machines within the station already.

@Rurnur

She moved to dodge the attacks that Zane sent her way. Whatever, she'd just let the poison kick in and finish him off later.

Character: Spider Bite

Energy: 60/100

Soul status: 85/100

Points Available: 10

Defense: 1/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

[dice]19603[/dice]

(Evade successful)

Lana quickly typed in the named, "Lana, goddess of Flesh," into the console then hit enter. Her typing was one letter at a time and very careful not to mess any of it up. She crossed her arms satisfied, "I guess the raven will nervermore be required. Now Computer where can I get some food?" Lana technically didn't need to eat she could just shut off her stomach and slow down it's internal requirements. However, she wanted to get some meat within her before doing some more training for whatever may be coming.

Character: Leon Lost

Energy: 100/100

Soul status: 72/100

Points Available: 0/10

Strength: 1/1

Defense: 2/2

Accuracy: 2/3

Agility: 3/3

Endurance: 1/1

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

(Chemical takes effect, accuracy reduced by 1)

Leon leapt from his rope to another hoping to avoid the attack, he decided that he would allow the other two to wear down each other before he would continue his onslaught. He would of course remain vigilant.

[dice]19605[/dice]

(evade fails, takes 14 damage)

Chive walked around the room, then pulled out his newly blackened Katana and let the tip slide across the floor. The blade was so sharp that it sank into the metal below like butter, as if it were laying against water, not metal. All this sparring made Chive anxious, he wanted in on the action. Though, he wasn't sure that it would be a good idea... Once he started a fight, he doubted he could end it before he killed the other immortal. He would need to join a team fight so that someone could stop him.

"
Anyone care to spar? I'll need a spectator to stop me from killing my opponent, though..."

@Embaga Elder

@Splat

Nova slipped out of her room, freshly showered and healed from her previous sparring. She had dried instantly, and formed clothes out of fire. Looking around the main hall, now, she realized that most others were still in the training rooms. How much sparring was too much sparring, she wondered? Spotting Chive, her eyes widened and she trotted up to him lightly. "Hey, Chive. Do you think you could train me a bit? I've been trying to get stronger, but it's a bit hard to do. I was wondering if you had any pointers, or tricks, or tips..."

Chive raised an eyebrow. She came to him for help? He didn't truly have anything that would help her, at least, not in the way that she wanted power. The only thing that he could think to offer was sparring, but that might be what she was looking for.

"
The only means that I know of to gain a quantity of power over a short period of time, you would not enjoy. There is a separate training room above this one where we could spar, if you like. The training room above this one I accidentally obliterated when I was training my techniques. If you want me to help you, truly, I'll need to know all elements of your power. There are things I can meditate on and come up with more creative ideas. Though be warned, I am not a careful teacher. If you slip, I won't be so kind as to pull my punches."

@Noivian

@Splat

Nova nodded. "Alright." She was wary about handing out information about her powers; who knew what this guy might do to her? But if it was for becoming stronger, so be it. She would also like to spar with him, to gauge her abilities, should they meet in the event. "Sparring it is, then," she agreed, turning towards the elevator. "As for my powers, I'm sure you'll figure it out."

Chive already had a rather good grasp on what her powers were, but he wanted to see how she applied them to combat. He followed her down the elevator to the next floor and into a vacant training room. It was second largest, next to the one they had just left. It would work fine for just the two of them, but Chive would have to make a note not to go all-out here lest he wish to blow up the ship.

---ENTERING COMBAT---

Character: Chive

Energy: 100/100

Soul Status: 100/100

Points Available: 0/12

Strength: 2/5

Defense: 0/5

Accuracy: 5/5

Agility: 4/5

Gaining Armored Form

Becoming a Demon

@Noivian

Character: Nova

Energy: 80/100

Soul status: 100/100

Points Available: 0

Defence: 0/5

Accuracy: 4/5

Endurance: 2/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

@Splat

--ENTERING COMBAT--

When they had made it down to the training room, Nova looked about the room, seeming to not take interest in Chive. Suddenly, she made a wall of flames and spun, getting onto one knee and summoning her sniper rifle, taking aim and firing once in Chive's direction.

{-20 energy, bullet deals 20 damage if it hits}

[dice]19639[/dice]

Soul Status: 80/100

Gaining Armored Form

Becoming a Demon

Tsk, it was a well aimed shot. Chive didn't know if he had time to get out of the way or not. He split into two different forms of himself using the speed mirage, and hopefully the bullet would pass through the fake.

[dice]19640[/dice]

It nearly got him in the shoulder and threw him against the wall. The shot threw pain through his torso. It was a new experience, but Chive much rather preferred giving pain rather than receiving. He sent three bolts of lightning toward the girl and rode one to land behind her, twisting around to take a slash at her back. (For 20 energy, 20 damage.)

[dice]19641[/dice]

@Noivian

Soul status: 80/100

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

{+20 energy via endurance}

Seeing the oncoming lightning, Nova tried to dodge, but just wasn't fast enough.

[dice]19642[/dice]

{-20 soul}

Pushing herself to her feet, Nova twisted, dropping her gun and summoning a sword made entirely of flame. She sliced towards him, hoping if not to hit, then to at least ignite his clothes.

[dice]19643[/dice]

{-20 energy}

@Splat

[+10 energy]

[dice]19644[/dice]

Energy: 75/100

Soul Status: 80/100

Gaining Armored Form

Becoming a Demon

Chive effortlessly sidestepped the slash and then split into three speed mirages. Each mirage made a slash toward different parts of her body, all vital areas. [15 energy, 5 damage each]

[dice]19645[/dice]

@Noivian

Soul status: 70/100

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

{+20 energy via endurance}

[dice]19646[/dice]

{-10 soul}

The first two hit, but Nova caught on to the little trick in time to dodge the third. Grimacing, the fire immortal realized that she wasn't any good at close combat, but couldn't exactly get away from an opponent who was faster than her. That left her with her worst method of attack. Yet she found that despite two of the attacks hitting vital areas, her body wasn't really affected. Sure she bled, and sure there was pain, but it didn't hinder her motions. Mostly, his attacks hurt her soul. Her body could be regrown in fire if any limbs were removed; that wasn't a problem.

Turning to the image she thought was Chive, she slashed again with her sword.

[dice]19647[/dice]

{-20 energy, deals 20 damage}

@Splat

[+10 Energy] (My previous attack should have done 30 ((20?)) damage)

[dice]19648[/dice]

Energy: 65/100

Soul Status: 60/100

Gaining Armored Form

Becoming a Demon

The attack barely hit Chive, but still managed to dig into his flesh. It stung, but he could tell he was winning the fight. He quickly split into his maximum number of mirage clones and attacked all at once. Six clones attacked her with slashes of his sword, though their potency individually was small.

[-20 soul]

[dice]19649[/dice]

[4 attacks, ignore last 2 rolls, 5 damage each, 5 energy each.]

@Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back