• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TouchToneTelephone

#1 Travis Touchdown simp

d48.gif
❝ 𝑰 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 π’ˆπ’‚π’Žπ’†π’“π’” 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π’‘π’‚π’•π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†. 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π‘©π’Šπ’”π’‰π’π’‘, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’Šπ’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‚π’Šπ’…βž

γƒŽγƒΌγƒ’γ‚’β˜…γƒ’γƒΌγƒ­γƒΌγ‚Ί

Hi there! You can call me Astra! I'm a 29 year old (if it matters to you female) roleplayer who's looking for some NMH based roleplay! (NMH3 hyyyyype!)
I'm primarily looking for someone to play Travis Touchdown against an OC of mine, she has many pieces of artwork, I'll show a few blow! And I can PM you her bio if interested. <3 Would love something long-term, perhaps some slowburn enemies to lovers type deal, I've got a few base plot ideas but I'm also up for brainstorming together, if Travis isn't your thing I'd gladly take a Henry as well. I do have some canons I write as so for plot reasons we can definitely split up the canons!

I don't really have a lot to add, I'll link some art of my character below. Her name is Elaine Lawless. PM me or comment if you're interested, If you have any requests as well feel free to ask, I'm pretty flexible with RP and tbh the worst I can say is no!

2 (1).jpg

225667530_198363518841292_2079283110774498978_n.jpg
moeswape.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back