• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom No More Gods: A PJO RP

athereal

. 2D af.
ret·ro·grade
ˈretrəˌɡrād/
adjective
  1. directed or moving backward.
    "a retrograde flow

It's all over. The Gods have finally lost a battle they'd tried to hide for millennia, the release of one of the most powerful beings bringing down his wrath upon their pantheon. Olympus is in shambles, all while the Unaware live their mundane lives.

The Oracle knows who is fated to try and save the universe. But, will they be worthy for what comes with this?
--
Royaled, as usual, and I'm inspired to take a crack at a RPN favorite, but with my kind of a twist. We know the rules. Let's uphold them and have fun.

Since this is such a huge mission, I'm going to be accepting 9 characters. I don't mind a little OP, but my word and my coGM's words are final when it comes to acceptance. That being said, embrace your ideas and let me see what you've got.
--

I've been craving a Percy Jackson roleplay for a while now, and not only have I found one but actually a pretty damn amazing one. I'm in.

First, some obligatory questions. I can't join a roleplay without asking a hundred questions.
  1. Can we use other pantheons as well (Egyptian, Roman, Norse)?
  2. How did this affect the world?
  3. What about the Underworld?
  4. What about the Titans and Giants?
  5. Where are the main characters (not that I'd like to play them--which I don't) like Percy and Leo?
  6. How long after the events of BoO is this taking place?
  7. Do we have swearing? How far does the violence go?
(Note: I did not read Magnus Chase or Trials of Apollo, so I might be asking some stupid/already-answered questions)

I've been craving a Percy Jackson roleplay for a while now, and not only have I found one but actually a pretty damn amazing one. I'm in.

First, some obligatory questions. I can't join a roleplay without asking a hundred questions.
  1. Can we use other pantheons as well (Egyptian, Roman, Norse)?
  2. How did this affect the world?
  3. What about the Underworld?
  4. What about the Titans and Giants?
  5. Where are the main characters (not that I'd like to play them--which I don't) like Percy and Leo?
  6. How long after the events of BoO is this taking place?
  7. Do we have swearing? How far does the violence go?
(Note: I did not read Magnus Chase or Trials of Apollo, so I might be asking some stupid/already-answered questions)
1. I'm not allowing other pantheons... Yet.
2. The world doesn't even know its plummeting into chaos but
3. It will when the Undead start to accumulate.
4. "There can only be one."
5. The Canon characters are in Olympus... Unfortunately.
6. I honestly haven't updated myself on the series in a while... I might have to download that pdf.
7.fuck yes.

1. I'm not allowing other pantheons... Yet.
2. The world doesn't even know its plummeting into chaos but
3. It will when the Undead start to accumulate.
4. "There can only be one."
5. The Canon characters are in Olympus... Unfortunately.
6. I honestly haven't updated myself on the series in a while... I might have to download that pdf.
7.fuck yes.
Since this looks really well thought out, I'm assuming we won't have demigods that are children of primordials/titans/giants, which is good, but what about the Big Three? Also you didn't answer my question regarding the violence.

Since this looks really well thought out, I'm assuming we won't have demigods that are children of primordials/titans/giants, which is good, but what about the Big Three? Also you didn't answer my question regarding the violence.
Well, the only other Big 3 that hasn't been made yet is a child of Posideon. And the violence will be gritty. There will be potential to actually get maimed or worse.

Oh my this seems really interesting... it also doesn't help that i'm reading HOO right now and my interest in demigods has spiked and taken over everything else that i was interested in... is there still space?

Well, the only other Big 3 that hasn't been made yet is a child of Posideon.
Alright. In case I don't come up with a good Poseidon child in time (since Possy's my favourite god. Please never say Possy.), I'll just go with Helios probably.

I see some people have posted two characters. Can I do that? Or is that a "here are two options, GM, pick whichever one you like" situation? Or are the 9 characters just the main ones?

I thought this was dead so I didn't make a character sheet. So I guess I'll get to work on that tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back