• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom no cat left behind ; warriors

Fayolah

grr woof woof
hihi

I've been really craving some animal roleplays, and I've also been reading a lot of Warrior Cats lately and I'm feeling a little inspired.

The base idea that I've got in mind is that we'll be working with the original five Clans. However, a fire has raged through the forest on all sides and left many cats either dead or scattered to the far reaches of the lands. Some of them have come together to form a small group in an effort to retain what little bit of the Warrior Code they're able to. They should find a new home, but they also want to find any surviving clanmates.

Because there's multiple leaders and deputies, there's definitely going to be a power struggle. There's going to be tension. There won't be enough medicine cats to help others, and most importantly nobody has any home any more.

You could say it's similar to the New Prophecies arc, although with a more dire outcome and the fact that no cat saw this coming. There was no prophecy, there was no omen. StarClan didn't give anyone an idea that this would happen, and no one can ask them right now, either.

It will probably definitely take me a while to make some lore and a page for characters that need to be filled out, but I also wanted to see if anyone was interested beforehand.

thank u for ur time

Hello! I'm interested, but count me as a tentative yes for now to be safe. I may be a bit strapped for time in the nearer future, though I'm hoping I can make room for this RP! ^3^

im interested if this is still in development -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back