• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic No acceptance wait-Town: Futures edge

Greshthegreat

I like to roleplay and use my imagination!
Welcome to the town of Futures Edge.

It is a futuristic city with an amazing high speed rail system and a great city metro/subway system plus a great monorail system and a great streetcar system. So we have many forms of transportation. There is also amazing car take off pads and great flying car roads but you don't have to the use the flying car roads except where noted/required/required by law. There is also self driving cars. More on this cities technology later.

Here is what it looks like:

Future-London-Futuristic-City-Future-Architecture-Simon-Kennedy-Factory-Fifteen-01.jpg
bsg2_0.jpg

And this is it's largest building which is a huge expo center. It has it's own small boat port and a metro/subway stop and a monorail stop and a streetcar stop. It is the largest building in the world by space it takes up and by number of people it can hold at maximum capacity:

images

So enjoy the futuristic town of Futures Edge!

Let me start off by introducing myself. I am Blake Straz, Im a billionaire who gained my money through nefarious means. Im not hiding that. At least not from my close friends. Which is just one. My robot butler who I confide everything in. Anyways off the point. Ive lived a lavish lifestyle for many years and i am getting bored. I need something to do with my money. What do rich people do with their money when they've go nothing else to do? Invest in scientific evolution. And im talking about giving people the supernatural abilities they want. I want to evolve the human race to something GREATER something more powerful and menacing

I live in the mos exspenisve and largest apartment in the city so I'll start by living in my apartment. *Walks around fast pased, back and forth*

*In deep thought*

Me (Thinking to myself): What should I do? This is really bad. There is tons of bad guys in the city and no one is stopping them... Even the police is trying to stop them. They've tryed a little and haven't tryed since. I guess I'll have to put all my money toward stopping the bad guys.

*Stops walking around fastly* *Gets virtual reality glasses out (these virtual reality glasses are like Microsoft Hololens coming out this year just with smaller galsses to wear)* *Starts putting money toward stopping the bad guys*

Me (Still thinking to myself): There we go. Now there's money going towards the bad guys. They should definitely be stopped soon if they can stop them with the money I gave. That money will also hopefully motivate the police again and hopefully motivate other superheros*

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake's butler is programmed to detect any large wire transfers and report them immediately. So as soon as Gresh poweres transferred that money he saw it. And he started investigating. Come to find out this Gresh person has very deep pockets. Pockets deep enough to supply my evolution campaign greatly. And boost it 100 years into the future. That is stability i need. I pick up the phone and dial Gresh. I get an assistant and i demand to speak to Gresh immediately. She informs me that he is out of the office so i leave a message. " Gresh. Buddy. you probably have no idea who i am but lemme tell ya. I know who you are. And i could use your help. Im funding a little research project that i think will benefit this city greatly. When you get a chance call me back. Okay? Buh bye

*Calls back Blake* *Get's voicemail*

Me: Hi. I heard your message. What is you research project? I need to know more or else I will not even look into your project. So tell me what it really is or I'll have no choice but to do some investigating in a way you can't hide the truth. So tell me the truth of what your project is or else I'll do my own research and you won't be able to hide anything. Talk to you soon. Bye.

*Hangs up and ends voicemail*

*Get's call on phone by Blake moments later*

Me: Hi. Is this that guy who let me a voicemail? I'm Gresh Powers and I go by the name Gresh for short. Who are you?

"My name is Blake Straz. I am a wealthy man who im not ashamed to say has gained my wealth by alternative means. My little research project is the advancement of the human evolution process i am working on multiple projects in which we can help the human race evolve faster. You have most definitely noticed the increased crime rate in this city. Am i right? What if i could provide our police force with the abilities and the power to drop that crime rate to 0%

Me: I don't want to force the human evolution. And I don't want anyone to be able to randomly get superpowers. They have to earn them through evolution and there parents are train to gain them. That's what I feel like. I would like to advance technology further and not technology to help you. I want to give the police greatly advanced weapons and pieces of technology. And how do you know about how I feel about the crime rates?

I know that you but billions into the police force just half an hour ago. And i know that there is only on thing that is for. And there is a need for human evolution. We are stagnant now we have slowed in out technological advances. We have the fastest planes trains and cars. The healthiest crops and greatest civilization since the romans. We cant go much farther than we have in the field of technology. Theres only one option left. And people aren't earning their gifts. They are bestowed apon the according to their hardships. Trust me i can testify to it

Me: We don't have good enough weapons and good enough practically army everything. So the police need greater tools to help them fight the crime, not cheat and make them strong and powerfull randomly and by forcably overiding human evolution. I am truly against this kind of thing so I'm not putting money towards your project for that, but I will and have (I just gave money to the police not to long ago) give money to the police for use on anything really but human forced overide of evolution. Because if we overide human evolution to long then there will be no human race because evolving to much will make each family have a seperate evolution path and they'll be billions of types of humans like there are many kinds of cats and dogs. Then that will lead us to all dying of no stable evolution path and then your project would be to blame. So I'm not supporting it but I will support technological advances. There is billions of technological advances we haven't made/reached yet so let's reach them.

I will not back down from my plans. Your support would have been muchly appreciated but i am not backing down the human race is stagnant. And if you cant see that you are blinded by your own need to help people

And you even said that we have slowed in our technological advancments and we can't stop and you also said we can't go much further with technology and I say why can't we if technology is the only feild that should ever be taken any account into. You need to ignore forcable actions becaue they usually have htere consoquences and this project of yours will while my project won't.

Me:I suck... Wow. Well then you can make billions of human evolution paths and kill us all when to many evolution paths exist leading us to not each be the same type of human and leading us to learn to fight and kill each other. And we have already learned to kill each other so now we need to harness the killing of each other in a way that will be good and basically use this killing of each other in a way to help our city/nation. So invest in my project! And good day sir. Bye.

Blake: Bye.

*Gresh and Blake both hang up there phones*

(Do you mind cussing?)

That little twerp. Doesnt understand just what we need. Blake splits into 2 for a brainstorming session.

1 What we need is test subjects.

2 where are we gonna find those numbnuts?

1 the streets of course! There are many people on the streets willing to do scientific experiments for money

2 true true true.

[QUOTE="Derik Acemitch](Do you mind cussing?)
That little twerp. Doesnt understand just what we need. Blake splits into 2 for a brainstorming session.

1 What we need is test subjects.

2 where are we gonna find those numbnuts?

1 the streets of course! There are many people on the streets willing to do scientific experiments for money

2 true true true.

[/QUOTE]
Please no cussing except basic things like oh my god or crap or hell. And things if censored like ****! or you can use symbols to show cursing like @#$%%^&*!

Jacob (Gresh's oldest son): You know that guy, Blake you told me about?

Me: Yes.

Jacob: Well he was talking to a guy for money on the streets to make him a test subject for his project.

Me: No! And thank you Jacob for letting me know.

Jacob: Your welcome.

*Jacob walks away*

Me: I'll get my team of spies to let me know of any activity with any other people and I'll pay the people and get them to not listen to Blake so his project can be stalled for as long as possible. Because I don't like his projects plans at all.

*Gresh calls tons of his spies to go out and do the plans Gresh had just thought up*

Me: Good. Things seem to be working as planned. :)

One of Gresh's spies: Sir. I'm just here to tell you that our work has been sucessfull and we actually watched Blake fail a few times to get people to work for him. We only payed people we knew or though Blake would hire or talk to. So his plans are being stalled.

Me: Good. Thank.

Spy: Your welcome sir.

Me: Now I'm gonna hack into his cameras and watch his plans unfold so that he can't secretly hire someone or do soemthing bad without my knowing. And I'm turning on my hack blocker and making sure my hackers stop him if he tries to hack into my systems.

ButlerBot: Sir! Someone is trying to hack our security system.

Blake: ohhh no you dont. Nice try whoever you are. Trojan horse our video feed as soon as he gets visual his entire systems will be shut down.

ButlerBot: right away sir...done.

Blake: And activate security protocol 15-22-1b

ButlerBot: done sir is there anything else u need done?

Blake: bring me my most expensive scotch

Me: My systems have been shutdown. Use backup systems until our current systems are fixed. And I need to use my system block so I can keep watching him on the backup without him being able to shut it down. Because if he does his system and if any other systems exist will all be shutdown permanently and be unfixable and also be destryoyed.

One of the hackers: I'm on it Gresh.

Me: Ok. Oh here's the camera's again. I can now see what he's up to again. Seems like he is attempting to block me from doing what I'm doing. I have a non blockable and unstoppable backup system. So yah I can watch the video feed forever and you can't stop me Blake! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

All of a sudden 5 numbers and a letter pop up on your screen (15-22-1b) proceded by a single line of code and a message " nice try Gresh Poweres" the message reads. Then the entire power grid shuts down in your area

Your unstopable system still needs power Poweres. And a localized emp cuts that off very well.

ButlerBot: sir protocol 15-22-1b has been activated what would you like to do? Blake: Secure the sensitve files. Triple encrypt them and then destroy all drives

Me: Well I have a huge backup generator system. I'll turn it on.

*Turns on backup generator witch could last almost forever before running out of power or be used so much it doesn't work anymore*

HAHA! Now I'll just get one of my hackers to fix this stupid peice of code on my screen. And it did nothing because I have an nunhackable, unblockable unstoppable backup system to watch Blakes cameras with! HAHAHAHAHAHA! So someone please fix the code on the screens because I know no code.

One of the hackers: Were on it sir.

Me: Good thing my system has a special unbreakable sealed so tight only I can open it (like how only Thor can pick up his hammer) sealed drive with all the systems encryptions and access in the whole city! So I can break into Blakes system easily! And can one of you guys (one of my hackers) break into his system with the special drive I got from the mayor?

One of the hackers: Ok sir. We'll get right on it.

*Moments later Gresh is now back into Blakes Systems*

Me: I'm glad I'm really close friends with the mayor. Otherwise he wouldn't have trusted me. And he wouldn't have trusted me enough to give me that special drive. Also good thing there is many backups of the drive with the mayor and me that are all sealed very well and are greatly protected by awesome security systems!

One thing you forgot was i used an emp. U cant use ur ge

Anyways back to buisness. Bot! Wheres my scotch?!

ButlerBot: coming sir!!

Im going to need resources. How am i going to get them? I guess i could always buy one of those chemical mines and a processing plant too

But my generators are powered right at my place and they aren't digital so they can't be stopped by a computer. They can only be stopped manually.

Me: But I own some of the chemical mines and processing plants in the city and the mayor would never let you buy one from him or me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me: But me and the mayor own ALL of the chemical mines and proccessing plants in the city. To buy one you would have to travel far from the city and that would be useless because the mayor could revoke your permission to leave the city at any time. :)

Me: So he'll never get any chemical mines or processing plants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back