• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nitro Circus Stunt Tour

Araceli smiled and swung her keys around her finger. She went to her car and cranked it, the engine growling as she let her foot press the gass pedal. Shivers ran up and down her spine as she rubbed the dash lovingly. She murmured at it in Spanish. Not one to be left out in the lightshow, she flicked a switch and blue neons flared under the car. The ground below the sleek black vehicle glowed.

She poked her head above the car, watching Kat with hopeful eyes. She felt bad asking Kat to drive alone and honestly wasn't sure what the other small girl would say. If anything, Cole could drive her car and Ara could drive the RV.

"Are you okay driving alone? I can always ride with you." Cole yelled to Kat, walking around to the other side of Araceli's car. Opening the door she first stepped in feet first, her body sliding in behind them into the seat. Once she was in, she threw her bookbag into the back seat and smiled to her driver. Colette's cheeks were red, screaming against her blue hair and dark eyes. Once she felt the warmth creeping up her neck into her face, she looked down at the dash, searching for a decent radio station.

"Hay buena radio aquí." She muttered, knowing her high school Spanish was very bad. But Araceli while she would comment on her lack of grammar sometimes, has been a big help. She's basically the only reason she really passed it.

"No I'm okay riding by myself," she said," but thank you." She then took the keys to her car and hopped into her car and turned on the radio. Falling In Reverse played through the car.

((Ok now i'm confused.You asked Kat if she wanted to ride if you but,you went on and already made up your decision so,if she wanted to ride with you,it would have already been to late >_<))

(Another thing,it seems like some people aren't reading other people's post and this is where I get confused.If Cole said that someone needs to drive the RV or whatever,then why is she leaving Quinn in there all by himself and going to Araceli's car...if it was important to watch over the RV?...Also,I thought this rp would mean not leaving anyone out and Quinn riding by himself would be leaving him out
xD ...I mean..do we really need everyone's car to follow along?)

(Sorry I didn't do this is OOC,it seemed like no one was paying attention anyway.)

Yeah I agree. I was just confused because I thought we were all riding in the RV and then it turns out everyone is going in there own car. Um... But @ForgottenBlood if you want I can have Kat ride with Quinn, since she is riding by herself too.

((I think I read them in the wrong order. I'm on my phone and taptatalk isn't the best :( so sorry guys. Tomorrow I'm leaving for camp though, and I'll try to get some posts up but no promises. There's no signal out there))

Kat got her bag and put her keys in her purse. She then made her way to the RV where Quinn was at and hopped in the passenger seat next to him. "Hi. I hope you don't mind if I ride with you, I just don't really want to ride alone," she said with a friendly smile.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg jumped in the other side of the car and looked over to his friend. Friend? Boyfriend? Ah, whatever. Ash had asked him out and he'd said yes in a roundabout way so he supposed that made them boyfriends. He chuckled to himself at the boy's teasing and surveyed the inside of the car, giving everything quick and curious little glances.

"Hmm. windows'd mess up my hair. So I choose roof." He mumbled, running a hand through his turquoise hair and smiling.

"I just can't wait to get into my costumes and get up there again... it's been too long since we last toured, don't you think?"

(Back. Had to stay in baltimore a few nights after camp while my sister got surgery and didn't have wifi.))

"Is everyone ready?" Cole asked, slumping back into her seat. Things had gotten a little jumbled as she hadn't been paying much attention to placement, but hopefully not they could all get onto the road. She was psyched to see her freinds preform on stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back