• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nitro Circus Stunt Tour

He spluttered slightly as the boy pushed him against the wall, his eyes widening slightly as he snickered.

"Cripple me for a week? Baby, we'll have plenty of time for that on tour." He smirked, kissing him back slightly before taking his hand as he walked off.

"Yeah, when are we going?" The smaller boy echoed, his cheeks still taking on a pink hue.

"Soon as all of the bags are packed in the RV and the whole house is shut down. Tv's off, light's off, everything locked. You all know the drill." Cole said, standing up and picking some things up off the floor and movd them just outside of the garage door.

"In or out." She said, motioning for everyone to choose whether they be outside to load things up or inside to help close down.

Araceli frowned slightly as Cole got distracted with the return of the boys. She couldn't help but admit to herself that Cole was seriously cute. And that Araceli might have little crush or something on her but oh well. With a sigh, she slid off the hood of the car and stood close to the boys. "Out for me." She crossed her arms over her chest after tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Ash~

Ash leaned on the outside of the garage wall while looking at Cole to answer the question the,when she finally did,he smiled,"I'm taking inside like always."he told her before grabbing her arm and taking her inside to.Ash stopped the both of them at the back door and laughed a little bit,"Alright,even though I know i'm totally gonna beat you in this race,first one to turn off everything on their floor wins."he told her."Now,do you want upstairs or downstairs?"he asked."Or,this time we could switch it up and see who could load all of their stuff first...Your choice."he told her point at the house or at the "pile" of things that needed to be put into the vehicle.In the corner of his eye,he spotted Greg who was blushing but,not as much as before when they were inside just a few moments ago.He smiled but,not at him..actually he didn't know what he was staring at until he snapped out of it and looked back at CupCake.

When she was yanked in, she frowned a little. She didn't want Araceli out there on her own to feel like she's doing the work alone.

When a challenge was brought up though, her mind immediately clicked. "Down stairs. Groggy boy, can you chill on the stairs half way to call who's done?" She asked, setting her things down and already poising to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Araceli huffed and paused to tie her long hair back in a messy bun before beginning to load some of the objects. She didn't mind the loneliness, she thought to herself, everyone needed to pitch in anyway. Her smile slipped away and was replaced with her biting into her lip.

"I guess so." He said quietly, trailing off as his gaze turned to Ash and he blushed even more, desperate to look away but unable to.

God, he really was hot. But Greg considered him way out his league. Besides, He didn't really think Ash wanted him, but it would tt stop him trying.

"I can help load too! If you want," she said jumping up from her seat ready to go and help wherever she was needed. She couldn't wait to get this show on the road and she is going to do whatever she can to help get things packed and ready to go.

Ash~

Ash smiled and opened the slide door then stood at the bottom of the steps since Cole just needed to walk straight in and start."On your mark,get set."he hesitated on go just to mess with Cole a bit then finally blurted out "Go!"then he was off.He smirked at why he chose upstairs because downstairs only had the kitchen,dining room,bathroom,and living room while upstairs had all the bedrooms closet lights and and...just a crap load of crap."Really?Closet lights.."he said and ran to flick them off as fast as he could without running over stuff.Making sure he turned off everything,he had then started to walk back up to the front and flicked the upstairs hallway light off then walked past Greg and went back outside while Cole was still working on the downstairs stuff."Well,that was fun."he said and chuckled watching Cole flick off the last light she had.Thinking of how much stuff they had to put into the trunk,Ash walked over to them"I'll take some of the stuff into my car."he told them while grabbing at least thirty bags to put inside his trunk.After awhile,everything was ready to go and they could now drive the rest of the way to their destination."Hm...I feel like someone's missing from the group guys.."he said loud enough so everyone could hear/

Greg smirked as the taller boy ran past him, getting up and following him of the house.

When he'd done loading up, Greg pulled him close.

"How about a kiss for the winner, huh?" He mumbled, leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

"I'll get you next time." Cole hummed, walking outside to Araceli and Kat. Walking up behind the tiniest of the two, Colette rested her elbows on her shoulders and ran her hands through her hair. "How do you get it this soft? Seriously, it's the best."

Araceli smiled and shrugged. "It just happens. It might be the shampoo and stuff I use; I'll wash your hair for you one day." The little girl giggled but then flushed bright red. Her eyes dropped to her black combat boots. "I mean...If you want. And it can be when I spend the night. Wash it in the sink or whatever." She spoke quickly, her tan cheeks tinged with pink.

Ash & Quinn~

Ash watched as Greg came over to where he was then pulled Ash closer to him and said only a few words before he kissed him on his own.Ash blinked and pulled away then looked at him then smiled halfway."So,does them mean you have a crush on me or something?"he asked him."Or is this just a one night stand?"he asked a more serious question the second time.
Just before Greg could answer,he could hear someone skateboarding up tie side walk."Don't drive it in the freaking street,just find a bigger trunk to hold it or fly it there inside."Quinn had said into his phone as he began to get closer to his house."What do you mean it's to big?Of course it's gonna be big,it's a monster truck."he spoke again while kicking his skateboard up and into his left hand."Just find a way to get in there,I didn't spend over ten thousand dollars on it for nothing.Pleaseeeee?"he asked.Laughing,he smiled and said goodbye to his brother,who helped him out with his trucks,then walked up to the gang."Hey guys,sorry i'm late."he said to them before putting his skate board onto his back."So,is there anything else to do or am I to late for that as well?"he asked.

Greg's face turned a little pink and he pulled back, spluttering slightly.

"I... N... I mean, yes. Of course I do..." He rolled his eyes at his friend. "I've had a crush on you for ages, but people never think that with me because I'm a flirt and I don't know any other ways to express my feelings..." He grumbled, playing with a loose strand of his hair.

"I'd love that." She said before pecking Araceli on the cheek and turning to Quinn. He was the one member they'd been waiting to arrive, and now with him here they could actually check his things off the list.

"All you need to do, is tell me if you've got your stuff arranged." She asked, moving away from Araceli just to hug him. "You skated all the way here? Please tell me you didnt." She asked.

Cole was always and constantly concerned about the saftey of her friends, and now co-workers. She always checked, double checked, and triple checked roll cages and saftey nets, and always made sure the pyrotechnics were aligned just right.

Ash~

Ash watched Greg's reactions when he had told him,he could instantly tell that he was telling the truth...not that he wouldn't believe him anyway.He wrapped his arms around the smaller male and tilted his head sideways trying to figure him out a bit."You're one tough person to follow."he said to him and laughed a bit."So,you've had one on me for years huh?"he asked looking at him with a big smile."Why all of a sudden you're taking a move on me?"he asked pushing him closer to his own body."Not that I don't like that."he added on and twirled a piece of his sky blue hair."One more question though..."he told him looking into his eyes,"Are you a virgin?"saying it softly so only he could hear if it was a personal thing."You don't have to tell me if you don't want to,it's more of a personal thing anyway...just wanted to know cutie."he said half smiling as he placed his hands on Greg's bottom.

Quinn~

Quinn smiled at seeing Cole and looked towards her then nodded."Yeah,just had a little trouble with my truck but,I think it's fixed now."he informed her then returned the hug when she hugged him.He laughed,"No,no,no.I'm crazy..but,not that crazy."he told her."I actually sky dived some miles away then took a car half way and skateboarded the rest."he told her and shrugged.He looked to Araceli then back to Cole,"Sooo,you two are a thing now?"he asked nodding."Ok Cole,freakkyyy."he teased and laughed a bit before waving to Kat."Sooo,when are we going cause I call driver's seat!"he stated then took it upon himself to walk over to the car they were gonna go traveling in."One more thing,I hope we have snacks or something Colleh,"he added."Of course I bought some but,I don't think I have enough to last the whole way...we can always make a pit stop if we don't have any left."he said.

Kat was all ready to go, her things are packed and bikes were in the van ready to go. She waved back to Quinn with a friendly smile. Finally everyone was here, this is going to be great.

Ash squeaked softly, looking up at the other male.

"Don't know, I just wanted to, I picked up the courage to do it and so there it was..." He when the other asked so carefully, he nodded slightly, blushing.

"Sorta. I've done... Stuff... But not that." He replied, shivering slightly as Ash's hands crept down and rested on his behind, he leaned up and kissed the other softly.

Araceli's brown eyes widened and she watched, a blush on her cheeks, as Cole moved to Quinn. Her hand raised and brushed over the spot where Cole had kissed her, which was now warm with the heat of her blush.

She laughed but watched Cole. She was pretty sure she knew the answer but she dismissed Quinn with a wave of her hand. "No," She shook her head. "And freaky how?" She walked to Quinn with her hands on her hips. "It's cause I'm Hispanic, huh?" Her accent soaked the words as they flew out her mouth. She smacked him on the arm but hugged him shortly after.

"Already risking your life and we aren't even to the show yet!" Cole said, at first chastising him but laughing after. When the mention of her and Araceli dating came up though, she immediately blushed and turned away and acted like she was checking the locks on he RV.

"No." Cole hummed, a little annoyed that she always had to say no. When she was certain her face wasn't red anymore she turned back to them and smiled, trying to not laugh at how feisty she was."

Ash~

Ash smiled at how cute and shy the boy was when it came to talking to him and nodded.He made a surprising face,"Kinky."he told him and laughed softly then looked into Greg's eyes again brushing his hair back with his one hand."I knew you were one,you look so fragile in that state."he told him."But,i'll make sure to change that very,very soon."he told him."And you can control the speed we go at..."he told him before kissing him back."Does this mean you want to go out with me then?"he asked slipping his hands into Greg's back pocket."Oh,are you going to go riding in Cole's car or mines?I can only take one more person though."he told him."But,you can stick your head out of the top like in a limo's roof."he informed him."Oh and I don't know how but,my car has it's own internet...weird but,useful I guess."he chuckled a bit.

Quinn~

The male chuckled and shrugged,"I just love sky diving,totally not risking my life....although I did jump out without a parachute."he said to Cole."But,dont' worry,there was a soft landing waiting for me when I was ready to land."he added on hoping it didn't make Cole worry any more than she already was about him.Besides,Quinn was a professional at anything dealing with flying through the air.Quinn watched the two react to his question and laughed a little."Righttt,try not to wake up everyone in the hotel."he said and chuckled a bit before getting the keys to her car and hopping into the driver's seat."Ok well,i'm hungry so we can stop once we're well off then get as much snacks as we can."he said before turning on the car and shutting the door back then rolled all the windows down and turned on the radio.

He chuckled softly. "Yeah, I guess I would like to go out with you... you're cute." As Ash slid his hand into his back pocket, he blushed even more, pressing his head against his neck. "You're gonna change it? oh... As long as you stick to the fact that I control the speed we go at, it's fine by me." He leaned up and kissed the other again. "Guess i'll hitch a ride in your light show..."

The small girl giggled at at Quinn's -- probably made up, but you never knew -- story and rolled her eyes. At his last words though, her face burned bright red. She sputtered and found she was unable to hit him since he had already ducked into the car. Her eyes, as if on their own, found Cole's face and quickly dropped to her feet. She grew oddly silent for a moment, trying to let the burn on her face cool.

When it was obvious that the fire red in her cheek and even tinging the tops of her ears was going no where, Araceli cleared her throat and bounced lightly on her toes. "Who do I ride with? Or do I get to drive mi amor?" She cast a loving glance back at her car. Her usual lopsided grin replaced itself on her face as she watched Cole and waited for an answer. She really hoped she would ride, or drive, with Cole but it was whatever was best for the group...She knew that...

Ash~

Ash rose an eyebrow at Greg when he said it was cute,"Hm,more than that but,I'll go with cute."he told him and smiled.He rested his head onto Greg's when he placed the top of his head on Ash's neck."Of course,I wouldn't go hard on ya until the second time."he said and smiled.He finally let go of Greg to go over to his car,"It's not even that bad though,the inside has way fewer lights."he told him.He opened his car door and looked towards Araceli and Cole,"Are you two rainbow lovers gonna come on or what?"he asked and laughed again before getting into his car and starting it up.He unlocked the other door for Greg and pushed it open for him on his side.He took out his shades from it's holder then put them on."Would you rather have the windows down or the roof....or both."he said and chuckled.He opened the little compartment in the middle of them and pulled out a monster,opened it,then started to drink it before locking the doors,once Greg got in of course,and drove out and onto the street.

@ErwinSmith

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, my dads driving he loaded truck. Someone's gotta drive the RV, and Aracelia and Ash are taking their cars. Kat do you wanna drive the RV? Were only going to be going a few miles to a place for dinner, then a couple more till around midnight. Then we sleep" she said, backing up to lean against Araceli's car. It really was gorgeous, and it was an honor to be allowed to even do the slightest work to it. "Were waking up super early tomorrow to drive all day. Then we reach the hotel, and get a free day to relax while pops and everyone else sets it up. Practice day, then that night we preform." She said. Cole has the entire trip schedule memorized, and was sure to throw in the free days for everyone to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back