• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nitro Circus Stunt Tour

heysappho

Teifling Rogue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Role Play Rating:

• M - Mature (17+)

Role Play Status:

Open - Accepting

Friends with a unique set of skills, a love for danger, and a passion for making their adrenaline pump get together and finally get a tour contract for their very own live stunt show. Welcome to Nitro Circus.

Most of them are teenagers that have been doing this since they were very young, others those they met along the way of practicing and learning more about the art of being stunt men and women. They travel with their manager and a few parents, otherwise on their own.

1. RP Nation Rules at all times apply. If you're not sure what those are, then see the moving banner above this role-play.
  2. Fade to black.
  3. No shaming. Although I've been on here long enough to know that i can expect no one to be doing this. You guys are awesome.
  4. Please notify me if you wish to kill off your own character.
  5. If you read these, add "Burning Oil." on your character sign up.
  6. If someone seems to have dropped out of the role-play or hasn't responded for an extended amount of time your character will be killed off or written off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colette hung a mesh bag full of trucks, wheels, boxes apron boxes of bearings and bolts, and her skate tools. In her other hand though was a phone, waiting anxiously for her friends to call her to let her know they had arrived to her home. After everything was packed into the two tour trucks her father and Cole had been slowly working not he past year, they'd be leaving for their first location. Cole was more than nervous, but didn't plan to let anyone see it in her. As her hand started to shake, she shoved the phone in her pocket and started to load up the tools again with Problem by Natalia Kills playing over the garage speakers. It was her favorite song to workout to and made her work harder whenever it played.

The heat was beading down her forehead, blue hair all tied up into a messy bun. Muscle shirt stained in grease, charcoal, and black paint. If anyone were to ask though, it's dirt and grease and oil.

Kat pulled out her phone and shot her friend a quick text. Hey I'm here! She had just parked in front of her friend's, Colette, house. She put her phone in her pocket and hopped out of her navy green Jeep wrangler. She was so excited, they were leaving for there first location and Kat could barely keep still. She walked over to her friend to see Colette working out in her garage, speakers blasting. "Hey!" Katherine yelled over the music, while leaning against the garage doorway.

"Come in!" Cole yelled, putting two dirt bike tired over her shoulders, and walking to Kat and the truck. Inside the large moving truck was two racks for all their bikes, the bottom level being able to fit 4 dirt bikes and the top being about to fit 8 manuals, it was something her own father made. There were large hooks coming off of the is stand for the wheels and took bags, so walking put he ramp leading in she hooked up the two extra wheels on one of them.

"Feel like helping my ride in all these bikes?" She asked, gesturing to the horde of BMX bikes that had been dropped off at their place the past few days in preparation. There was 7, leaving room for one more extra.

"Yeah of coarse," she said and took off her jacket wrapping it around her waist to it wouldn't get in the way. Then she begins to help bring in all the bikes just like she was told. "Are you excited for the tour?" Kat asked as she continue to help with the bikes. Kat was excited but also a bit nervous, she couldn't wait until the others come.

Rollerblades got him where he needed to be, and fast. They were often Greg's mode of transport and he'd chosen them for today. His freshly died turquoise hair flowed slightly in the wind as came to a sharp stop, almost losing his balance but regaining it with ease.

"COLE!" He hollered, slowly blading through the open garage door.

"My baby girls! Cole and Kat!" He embraced them both, kissing their heads.

"I'm so pumped for this. I reckon this is gonna be one of our best tours yet. I may just find me a man too..." He finished the sentence wistfully, he'd only ever had a couple boyfriends, one of which messed him around and slept with another guy. The other had to move someplace else. They'd kept in touch via skype and stuff though.

"Anyway. Have we got everything ready? I brought my bike and costumes around last night huh? They should be on one of the busses." Gregory was responsible for most of the costumes, making them by hand or giving advice on them. He held up the two dress bags in his hand, one held a pair of sky blue ripped jeans, a denim jacket and a black shirt, ripped in all the right places for Cole, the other held an outfit of similar style, just a leather jacket, white shirt and black jeans for Kat.

"I hope you like them, they're low key, like you wanted."

But he hadn't kept it low key at all, whoops.

On the back of Cole's jacket, he'd bought some stencils and spray painted the words;

'With The Luck Of The Devil Beside Me~' Remembering this as one of her favourite sayings the night he pieced the costumes together.

His own costumes were rather different, for himself he'd made more of a suit, a black material that clung to his skin like leather and made him look hella skinny. This also was ripped across the chest, arms and legs to show some of the muscle that girls and boys in the audience alike wanted to get a piece of. Among the black material, He'd painted elegant swirls in a turquoise to match his hair, and to finish, he'd embellished the suit with some blue sequins.

"Mine however, are not low key." He said with a chuckle, running a hand through his hair.

It's lucky he'd brought some outfits that were softer on the eye to match, all the other costumes had been brought over last night when he had the lease of his fathers car.

"Oh man, Greg. These are perfect!" Cole squealed, immediately being pulled out of her little thought process. She immediately pulled the jacket from the bunch, and threw it on. Her ripped muscle tee and cut off shorts fit with it perfectly, and knowing Greg this jacket could fit anything

"Yours looks absolutely stunning." Come hummed,

Lifting up the fabric and looking at the other sides, a whistle escaped her lips as a cat call and an eyebrow raised to Kat.

"I'm afraid our boy here has out every tailor in the world to shame.!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash~

Ash sighed to himself as his mom talked and talked over and over about how he should be safer and that she didn't want him to get hurt."Don't worry mom,i'm fine.Now,go ahead and get your breakfast and I'll talk to you tonight."he told her while opening his car door and throwing his bag in."Mom...mom mom mom.I"m fine really now goo,go ahead."he told her and sighed in relief when she had finally giving it."Alright,love you to."he told her then they exchanged their goodbyes and both hung up.He smiled as he smelled the new car's smell and turned the engine on.As soon as that happened,the car from the inside lightened up around the front of the car and under the car,it didn't look like much right now since the sun was about but,come night time and watch it come to life."Alright,lets go for a drive huh sweetie?"he said to the car before driving out of the driveway of his house.Touching the screen at the front of the car,he turned on the radio and smiled at his favorite song then turned it up and waited for the stoplight to change colors.While waiting,he reached over and grabbed his phone then smiled and chuckled at the text him mom gave him,she was always so worried about him.Passing through the text messages,he went to Cole's(Or he likes to call her CupCake,which is what her number was under) phone number and called her then put the phone in the holder and pressed speaker while driving.

light-everyday-led-car-3.png
5175S3%2BTezL.jpg
bmw-blau.-550290jpg.jpg

"Indeed he has. Thanks Greg," Kat said with a bit of a chuckle, a smile escaping her lips.Katherine pulled out the black leather jacket and slipped it on over her white Green Day t- shirt. It fit her perfectly, and will look great with the rest of the outfit that he got to go along with it. Cole looked beautiful in her denim jacket. It went well with her muscle tee and cut off shorts.

Just as she was about to say something else, Cole's phone began to ring with Kill Me by The Pretty Reckless coming from the speakers. Laying her dress bag onto of one of the bike racks, she strode farther into the garage to retrieve it from the work bench. Clicking it on, she smiled at the number on the screen.

"What's up Ash? I don't see your lightshow motor set up here yet." She hummed, craning her neck to peer around the truck at the long dirt road. Cole had always loved his car, even though she always made fun of how many LED's he'd hooked up to it. She had a motorcycle and a car that she shared with her father, but they were both old fashioned. Her father also had a car of his own, but they almost never drove it, barely even to car shows. It was a '69 Plymoth Road runner, and it was in better condition than any other they'd seen before. The car they shared was an old chevi pickup truck, but it's chrome was still shining. The motorcycle was a lot more modern, but with hints from the past. The bass chamber was mainly black with silver and dark purple hints, and the bags on the back were mostly black as well.

Araceli pulled her new, all black Camaro Z28 behind Kat's Jeep and blasted the horn a little. She jumped out the car, tugging her shorts down a little and grabbing her bag. She was so pumped. "Cole? Kat? Greg?" She hollered, her slight Spanish accent tweaking the names slightly. "I'm here!" She announced bouncing into the garage.

"Were all in here, waiting on you" Cole laughed, smiling as the girl came in. She was always very giddy, and happy to be around. Pretty cute too.

"Have you brought all our bags, and certain you haven't forgotten anything?" She asked, playing mommy once again, "you'd think with the horsepower under that engine you'd have been here first. Just be careful? Don't let it be your car that I'm fixing."

Ash~

Ash smirked at her comment then laughed a little as he was driving."No actually.My mom was driving it and someone wrecked it so,I sold it and got like 35 grand off of the buyer."he told her and sighed."That was my baby Sally."he told her and laughed."But,this one is better though.These lights are built in and it drives faster than Sally....I call her...Teddy."he said and did a little movement when he announced the cars name."Is everyone there already?Sorry you couldn't go to my house this year,mom likes having her book club over there everyday since it so big and plus I have a studying area for them to use."he explained to her.Finally reaching Cole's place,he parked into the drive way like he always did when he was over her house then got out of the car and went up to her."Cupcakeee."he said picking her up and spinning her around then he put her down and ruffled her hair.Cole and him were friends since they were in the hospital watching the world for the first time.She was like a sister to him,in which he didn't mind at all."Gregy,looking cute as always."he said and winked before looking at the other two."And who can forget Kat and Araceli."he told them with a smile."Great,now that the greetings are out of the way,i'm gonna go steal some of your food."he told Cole and went into the house then into the kitchen to get something.

Araceli smiled and skipped happily toward the group. "Bring me an apple, por favor!" She hollered at Ash as he went toward the kitchen. She giggled and smiled at everyone. "So everyone's ready?"

"Steal away, if my dad hasn't already cleaned the fridge out this week" she laughed, shaking her head a little. Like her father, Cole also had a pretty big appetite. Most of the food was packed in the RV, where they'd be staying. There were only 2 large trucks, and everything else had been already driven off. Her dad would be driving the largest 18 wheeler, as he had done professional long distance driving before for a moving company. So it would all be safest with him. Then the cars just needed to be loaded into the second truck, where it would be driven by her dads friend, most often referred to as Uncle Mark.

"We will, just as soon as we get Ash's car into truck #2 and get all of our suitcases into the RV" Cole said to Araceli, walking up behind her and wrapping her arms around her shoulder. Cole was sweaty as a pig and definitely pretty gross so she was looking for a reaction from the girl. "Looks like you're all mucky now too. What a shame" she laughed

Greg returned the smirk that appeared on Ash's face, his eyes shining.

"Wait, I'm coming too!" He ran after the other boy, finding him with his face buried in the fridge.

"Is there actually anything in there or are you just trying to cool off?" He said with a giggle, British accent thick. Gregory wrapped his arms around the other's waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

"C'mon big boy, find me some food!" He whined.

Kat welcomed the two with a warm smile, and watched as everyone said there hello's to each other.She is so excited to be getting to do this with her friends. Five years ago she would have never believed that they would have all gotten this far to be able to go this tour.

Kat hurried along and followed the group as they made their way into the kitchen.

Ash~

Ash hummed to himself as he looked around in Cole's fridge trying to find something to eat for the time being.He looked down further and found some grapes and strawberries that looked great.He smiled and was about to take it out when he felt arms wrap around his waist,probably Greg's.He laughed a little at his comments and took out the strawberries and grapes that were green."This is all I could find."he said and sat the fruits on the counter."You're cheery..and clingy today."he said and chuckled."What's up Gregy?"he asked him before taking the fruits out and washing them in the sink then putting them into two different bowls and eating some while looking at Greg who was standing at the counter as well."Oh,did you ever finished that suit you were working on a few nights ago?I saw it a little bit,it looked cool so far."he said.

The girl nodded, understanding everything as Cole explained what needed to happen to be ready. When she got wrapped into a sweaty hug with Cole, Araceli donned a pout. "Mierda! You're pretty gross." She couldn't help but giggle as she tried squirming away.

Cole having been much taller than the girl and pretty strong for her age, she wrapped her arms around Araceli's waist and picked her up before she managed to escape.

"You're a feisty one aye?" She laughed, wobbling over to one of the many cars now littered in her yard, she sat the girl on the hood. "There. Better babes?"

Araceli squealed when she was picked up. That was one of the worst parts about her height! Everyone wanted to pick her up. She nodded happily after being sat on the hood and wiggled into a comfier position. "Fiesty like fire," She smirked at Cole. "Much better."

Ash smirked softly, leaning forward and planting a gentle kiss on his nose.

"Nothing's up, I was just thinking 'bout this trip, how much... Fun we're gonna have." He winked and blew him a kiss.

"But yeah. I did finish the suit! Are so desperate to see me in it, Ashy baby...?" He chuckled softly, leaning closer as Ash popped a grape halfway into his mouth and quickly biting the remaining half off.

"Thanks, lover boy." He whispered, before strutting back out to his girls, sass levels high as always.

Ash~

Ash watched as Greg did a number of things while they were alone in the kitchen.He bit his lip when Greg kissed him on the nose and really wanted to tackle him and take him in a bedroom but,he held back.He wondered if Greg knew what he was getting himself into...I mean,Ash isn't only wild at the shows."Maybe I am."he said with a smile and winked.He smirked when Greg had bit into the other half of the grape that wasn't in Ash's mouth and whispered in his ear.Before Greg went away completely,he made sure to give Greg a slap on the butt and said,"You're welcome."he told him while watching him walk off and back outside.He chuckled a little thinking about all that just happened.He finished up the grapes then went into the fridge and got a can of whipped cream for the strawberries.He grabbed it out and started to eat them with the fruit then texted a few people on his phone.

A little squeak escaped his lips as Ash slapped his ass and the grape fell from between his lips. The taller boy turned around to face Ash, chuckling.

"Hmm... Infact, I don't think I'm satisfied yet." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around the taller boy's waist and prying the whipped cream from his hands, smirking to himself as he sprayed a little out onto Ash's neck.

"Whoops, looks like you got all dirty... Wonder who put that there... I better clean it off..." He leaned close, running his tongue down the line of cream, licking it up and stealing cheat kisses at his neck.

"There we go, all clean."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash~

Ash watched the smaller male squeak and turn back around then rose an eyebrow at how Greg was being so...flirty all of a sudden."Oh really?Since when did you become so flirty and sexual?"he asked and laughed a bit.The greenish,brown eyed male watched as Greg licked the whipped cream off of his neck like it was nothing.He hopped off of the table and looked down at Greg then pushed him against the wall."Are you hinting something sir?"he asked with a half smile."Because I don't think we have time for me to make you cripple for a week."he told him in his ear before grabbing the center part of his front side then patting it slowly then pecked him on the lips and let his arms go,"You're not the only one stealing kisses anymore."he said then ruffled his hair before grabbing the rest of the fruit and going back out to the girls."So,when are we gonna go CupCake?"he asked Cole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back