• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ninja Love (T.K. x Twilight Sparkle)

T.K. smiled "If you need me i'll well be at the mountain side." T.K began to walk outside

T.K. walked up to the mountainside and watched out toward the ocean, "I wonder how this job is going to play out."

T.K. looked through hos bag and pulled out two Kunai knives and stabbed them into the mountain and began to climb to get a better view, That Nichole is pretty cute it's a shame to her i'm only a knight though. I wonder how she thinks of me? These thoughts continued as he went up the mountain.

(I have to get off i'll be back on around 6 for me thats about 3 hours from now Bai-bai)

T.K. reached the top of the mountain and kept an eye out over the ocean, I need to get the courage to talk to her. But I don't even know what to say. He thought for a moment then saw a large ship beginning to enter the coast line. I wonder what that ship is doing here? He began to climb down to find out what was going on.

T.K came down to the castle and caught up to Nichole, "Nichole-hime whats going on?"

T.K. stood idle near Nichole waiting to see what would happen, Dang i can't believe she has a suitor. lets just see how this plays out.

Her father left the three alone to talk to suna's father. Suna smirked walking up to Nichole. "Nice fingure coco~" Lookung her up and down. Nichole scoffed and looked away.

Wow someone's disrespectful T.K. laughed a bit under his breath but then regained his posture.

Suna said"shut up. You are a servant." Nichole slapped him. "You are to treat my friends with the upmost respect you lowlife!" He growled and he stood slapping her back.

T.K. grabbed the mans hand "I am no servant i am a knight and if you dare try to harm Nichole-hime again you will not like what happens after." T.K. face looked very serious.

T.K. turned his attention to Nichole, "Are you alright?" his voice became calm and caring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back