• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ninja Love (T.K. x Twilight Sparkle)

The Dragons began to exit the cage until a large roar was heard, T.K. looked over to see the Dark one entering the cave. T.K. put his gauntlets on and tackled the dark one out of the cave and into the sky

The dragon nodded, "Yes but only for a few seconds." The dragon then flew above the Dark one who was fighting T.K.

The Dark one was to busy fighting T.K. to notice Nichole But T.K. did, "Hey Sweetie did you get the dragons out?"

T.K. smiled, "sure thing." He got his gauntlets charged and punched the Dark one straight in the jaw

The Dark one began to plummet to the ground. T.K. moved up onto his neck where Nichole was. A large dragon swooped by and picked the two of them up.

(we should just time skip to a nice ending, and come up with a new idea, what do you think?)

The dragon smiled and nodded. T.K. looked down as the dragon hit the ground, "Well since this dragon has been taken care of all we have left is to eradicate the enemy army."

(I can't believe summer is almost over already. A few more small posts then i'll start the time skip.)

The dragon set T.K. and Nichole down near their army, "Good bye young ones, may we meet again." The dragons picked up the Dark one and flew away. T.K. grabbed his katana and looked over the mountain side, "The war isn't over yet but all of that is about to change."

(And we barely talked all summer :( )

~time skip~ T.K. was speaking, "And so the war ended a little while ago, Nichole is doing really good too, so is the kid, we we're even talking about getting him a baby sister." He chuckled a bit, "Well the kingdom is being handed over to me now, Dad just wants to be the adviser to the king if you ask me I'd say hes getting pretty lazy." He chuckled once again, "Don't worry I've been fine all my fingers are still intact thanks to Nichole, still..... I wish you were here, out of all the casualties we had this is still the only one I can't get over. Keep watching over me ok...mom?" T.K. smiled set some flowers down, where there was a gravestone. He stood back up and stretched a bit, he turned his attention back to the castle where Nichole was standing, and their son.

T.K. walked up kissed Nichole on the cheek, he turned over to his son, "Man look at you your getting bigger by the day." he poked him in the stomach to make him laugh. He turned back over to Nichole, "Shall we get going my queen?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back