• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nightshift On Ward 9

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Midway is a surprisingly common town name in the USA. You'll find little nothing-towns with that name, or something like it, scattered across the continental states.

Midway, Maine is one such little city. Population slightly over a thousand, a modest downtown and plenty of sprawl. Technically covers some nearby unincorporated townships. Farms long since failed. Sawmills on a skeleton crews.

Tiny, compared to a lot of places. But you're kept busy at St. Ferdinand's Hospital.

Very busy, considering the lack of funding and lack of staff.

You've pulled nightshift for October. Congratulations.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Halloween is my favourite time of year. I've decided to celebrate.

Based in Generic New England Town in Underfunded Public Hospital. Feel free to fill in some details through your character.

Character creation is according to World of Darkness 2nd. Edition/God-Machine Chronicle. If this is gibberish to you but you're still interested, PM me.

Characters should be hospital staff; at least one doctor, some nurses, a janitor, etc. Capping at five or six players, I think.

In creating a character, please answer the following questions:

1. What is the worst thing your character has ever done?

2. What is the worst thing your character can imagine doing?

3. What is the worst thing your character can imagine someone else doing?

4. What is the most traumatic thing that has happened to your character?

5. What have they forgotten? (it is acceptable to imply a supernatural event in their past here, but only implication; give me room to work).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back